“nice”
Review of Rainmaker Statue

Rainmaker Statue
More attraction details
Owner description: A 12-foot statue in the Foxwoods Town Square that displays the history of the Pequot tribe.
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I like the story that they tell if you can time it right

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Your children will get a kick outta this one. :) I do however always ask myself if I would bring children to a casino?

Reviewed March 29, 2012

It the nature music doesn't catch your attention the changing colors and sounds of the skies opening will.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Very handsome fellow this Indian every few minutes he put on a show with lots of mist and color and he speaks. the water falls at the casino are beautiful to. I always wonder if you counted all the coins thrown into the water how much is there.Who cleans out the money there?:)

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I scared me the very first time it started and I walked by it unknowingly that it put on a show. Now I have seen in only one or two times and I like to catch it when I can because it is nice to watch and very eye catching.