“Great Legends Show”

Fox Showroom Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Foxwoods theater that attracts top-name entertainers.
NJ
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Legends Show”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had first come first serve seating and got into the floor area. It was a great seat. I saw Ray Charles, Michael Jackson, Shania Twain, Lady GaGa and Whitney Houston. I went with my husband (he loved Lady GaGa) and my mom (loved Ray Charles). My fav was Micheal Jackson. His makeup made him a excellent likeness. His dance moves were spot in. Lady GaGa wore her crazy costumes and talks to the audience as the real Lady would. Ray Charles and Whitney Houston sounded just like the real legends. It was loud, I wish I had ear plugs. We also got the buffet option. The buffet had a very long line to get a seat but the buffet is huge!

Visited August 2012

Old Bridge, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“LEGENDS SHOW”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We saw the 8pm LEGENDS show and it was awesome! Michael Jackson - scary, creepy, uncanny look a like; Ray Charles; Elvis, Celine Dion and the Blues Brothers performed - incredible, talented and a great time. I highly recommend it. Every few weeks, they change the "Legends" performing.

Cost of tickets - VIP $40 each - front row - well worth it. But the arena is small enough that you can see from any seat in the house. SPECIAL NOTE: When purchasing online tickets, it will not allow you to purchase seats and leave one seat alone. In other words, if a row has 8 seats available and you only need 7 seats, it will give you a message that you cannot purchase those 7 and leave 1 seat open. Simply call the number listed on the site and you can avoid that - they are very helpful. I you find this review AFTER you have done just that, you can get a refund at the ticket office/box office when you pick up your tickets. They are very nice and professional.

Visited July 2012
North Haven, Connecticut
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Comfortable and not huge....”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've been to several great shows in this theatre and it was very enjoyable and comfortable. It's not large and vast. If you can get within 30% of the stage it's better viewing. There is somewhat of a 'nosebleed' area but, again, it's not like a coliseum or such.

Connecticut
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Great Venue!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The theatre is excellent. Very comfortable seats, especially the front lower level which also feature cocktail service. The views are tremendous and the sound quality first rate. The smaller size means that even the "worst" seats are still fine. We have seen concerts and comedy shows there, the latest Whitney Cummings last night. A great venue all around.

Visited May 2012
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great Show, the WORST WAITRESS service!!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

So we saw a show at the Fox Theatre. The venue is very nice and seats are comfortable and we enjoyed the show. What we didn't enjoy was the waitress service. Before the show started my wife ordered a drink. About 20 minutes later, after the show had started, the waitress came back with drinks for the two guys in front of us who ordered at the same time but no drink for my wife. I tried to ask her where the drink was but she ran off before I could finish my sentence. I then tried to get the attention of another waitress to make an order and she never broke stride as she snapped at me she won't be taking my order. Very disappointed with the lack of tact and professionalism of these servers. Maybe this is where Foxwoods sends the rejects.

Visited January 2012