“Breakfast buffet...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I should say that I'm not huge fan of a buffet (lines, cold dried out food) My husband, however, is. But I will say this one had a large variety. The selections were fresh and plentiful and the servers were pleasant. I was not bowled over though- not a Vegas buffet- that's for sure- but I didn't leave hungry.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Festival Buffet offers selections for even the pickiest eaters. There is a BBQ area, Italian, Asian, American and huge dessert selection with cakes, pies, tarts, puddings and even includes a make-your-own sundae bar. What more could you ask for at $17.99? Good choice for your day or stay at Foxwood's.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The variety of different foods was fantastic. The line can be a little long at peak times, but it moves quickly. Food is fresh and empty items on the buffet are replaced right away.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Tons of food to pick from, even for people with food sensativities. Breakfast starts early and goes until almost lunch time, which is great for everyone when traveling with big groups.

1  Thank NH_Island_Travelers
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The prime rib was the best thing there....it was sooooooooooo good! My husband and I weren't starving when we went, so we didn't eat a whole bunch, but most of everything I had I thought was worth the price. I haven't been to Mohegan Sun's buffet recently, but from what I remember, it's a lot better. Nicer ambiance and stuff, but yeah, if you're at Foxwoods it's not a bad place to eat.