“Winning!”

$49.00*
and up
Foxwoods High Stakes Casino Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: Day and weekend travelers from neighboring states flock to this expansive complex, housing the world's largest casino, three high-rise hotels and numerous nongambling diversions, including movies, arcades, restaurants, shopping, spas, conference areas and a live theater featuring top entertainment.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We gambled at both MGM and Foxwoods and won at each! the day/night was a fun time and we enjoyed the dancing at the Atrium Lounge as well.

There are newer reviews for Foxwoods Resort Casino

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Been loyal patrons for 15 years and every time we return home we become more disappointed with the property. Our first issue is how "family oriented" it has become. Kids running around and babies screaming is not our idea of an adult night out. Walked past a mom breastfeeding her baby . OMG Our second complaint is the so called non-smoking room. It stinks of smoke because they don't regularly use the ventilation system. It doesn't help when the smokers sneak their cigarettes out and start smoking. The casino staff seem like they don't care and we hear them constantly complaining about their work environment. We regularly stay at the Great Cedar hotel and its clean but a little worn out.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Where is the non smoker section? - Can't say that I enjoyed my couple of hours of 'feeding the machines' with my money. First of all because there is no clear signage telling us what is smoking and what is not, at least I didn't see it and then when you ask any of the employees, nobody knows. This is not a happy place.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This amazing complex has more nooks and crannies than a Thomas' English Muffin. Casinos at every twist and turn interspersed with eclectic shops, varied restaurants, and very nice hotels. There is gambling action for every taste and it includes an expansive rewards program. We were there during school vacation week and were baffled by the number of children we saw on this property. Aside from one or two indoor pools and a small video arcade there isn't much here for kids. This is clearly an adult resort. One thing that greatly disturbed my wife and me was the numbers of children we saw SITTING ON THE FLOOR right outside the casinos playing with their cellphones. It was apparent they were sitting there waiting for their parents who were out on the floor gambling. We mentioned this to several staff members and they admitted they were also constantly perplexed by this action as well. My wife is an elementary school teacher and she was certain that some of the children we saw were easily as young as 8-9 years old. It was truly disconcerting. But if gambling is your thing and you enjoy top flight hotels and fashionable restaurants, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have made several trips to Foxwoods and in the past always enjoyed ourselves. The MGM Grand and Grand Pequot Hotels are great places to stay. We had excellent meals at Al Dente, Scorpion Bar, Junior's and The Hard Rock Restaurant. What really struck me while I was walking around was the atmosphere had changed. What used to be an upscale venue with a little class was now where Mom and Dad brought their herd of kids to run around and do, I don't know what.
Although there is a no smoking casino the smoke permeates the building. I have been to Las Vegas numerous times and the smoke was never a problem except in the old casinos, perhaps Foxwoods needs to upgrade their ventilation system, or they are saving money by not operating at its peak efficiency.