“Needs an update”

$49.00*
and up
Foxwoods High Stakes Casino Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: Day and weekend travelers from neighboring states flock to this expansive complex, housing the world's largest casino, three high-rise hotels and numerous nongambling diversions, including movies, arcades, restaurants, shopping, spas, conference areas and a live theater featuring top entertainment.
Thomasville, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Needs an update”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's worth it to make an extra 10 minute drive down the road to Mohegan Sun Casino. Foxwoods is a little bit outdated and needs to be cleaned better. You have to walk around lot just to get anywhere and the sites are always the same. The stores are dirty and also need an update. It's a great view when walking to the "newer" side of the casino, but I didn't come here to look outside, I came here to spend my money and enjoy being inside.

Visited November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
Marlton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“way too smokey”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

filled with non americans . way too smokey. would travel the extra distance to go to Atlantic City
The service was terrible and they are "covered"by the fact that it is on a reservation- don't have to abide by CT laws.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Chris0613
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Always enjoy coming to Foxwoods!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Enjoyed taking in the new restaurants and activities offered to you at Foxwoods. Drove this time to the resort and stayed at Two Trees Inn. Not a bad drive, got there in reasonable time. Lots of free parking, beautiful resort and casino. High Rollers Bowling and Comix are newly added features to the resort, and I always have a great time at the Shrine. Hotel rates are definitely less expensive than Mohegan Sun. Would come back again and again.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Treat as entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I meet one of my bff's and we have a great time at Foxwoods. We treat this as entertainment. Instead of going to dinner and a movie or dinner and theatre, we take our monies that we would have spent at one of those places and play the slots. Then if we have accumulated enough points after we have visited a few times, we go and have a bite to eat. We have a lot of laughs and enjoy the thrill of winning and just not get upset if we don't keep the winnings, which have not been that much. As long as we can stay a few hours and play and not go to the ATM, we are happy. It's a fun time spent. We also walk around and window shop.

Visited October 2012
Maine
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was my first time to Foxwoods and it was more fun that I thought it would be. I'm not much of a gambler but some of the slots really made it interesting like Lord of the Rings and The Hangover. I'm from Maine and used to no-smoking so had a rough time with smoke in my face half the time. The non-smoking casino had only the old fashioned slots which was disappointing.

Visited October 2012