“authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great authentic mexican food. Drinks are awesome, they make them as strong or unstrong as you'd like and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good chips and salsa, especially the hotter green salsa. Great tequila selection. Three selections of premade margaritas. The house is good and the others start to get pricey. The best dish I have is the shrimp, spinach and garlic quesadilla with extra garlic. The other dishes I've had were average to better than average. It's worth trying.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My good friend loves this place - or at least loves looking at the waiters.

I have been here more times than I recall - but not inthe last 6 months.
To me the food is just OK.
I do like Mexican food generally, but I can't find anything special about the preparation here...so when people rave about it I always think there is something wrong with me.
It all just tastes so average and unremarkable.

And in my opinion it is somewhat pricey.

I would would go out of preference to Cinco de Mayo; I think they have better food.
I do miss the old El Palenque on Main street whose cook was much more talented. .

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Go here for tasty Mexican food and wonderful maragritas. Prices are a little high, but affordable. The atmosphere is lacking ... bring some good friends and you won't notice. Best Mexican food east of the Connecticut River, in my opinion. You must visit at least once!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Great Service ..
I've had the wrap (pork) ... w/ house margarita!
Nice outside seating on wooden porch/deck with lights. Love this place!
Only possible draw back ... closes at 10pm.