“Awesome burgers!”
Review of Mooyah

Mooyah
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed March 15, 2016

The burgers are consistently fantastic! The staff is always friendly and food prepared quickly. Only complaints would be the fries are inconsistent but even at their worst, they're great and limited seating inside.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

The name sounded interesting and I was out there on business. We tried the double burger with fries and a soda. The burger was good but could have been bigger for the price. The fries were burnt and not worth the extra $2.50. Nice place to eat and people watch.

Reviewed February 26, 2016

My sister ordered online two hours before we were going to pick up the lunch, let me just say that my 2 year old niece and 4 year old nephew were in the car and we wanted to just jump out and grab the order and head on home since we knew the kids would be starving after swim class....there's NO parking right in front of the place so I had to hop out and run in....The pick up time was 12:00PM, I got there at 11:55AM and went to the check out area to pick up the order. The guy was all huffy with me and said "I was early" REALLY?! I was FIVE minutes early, therefore the lunch should have been prepared and ready for pick up by then. I had to stand around while they started my order from scratch, while my sister had to drive around the area since there was no place to park. He didn't even apologize either. The place wasn't busy, there's no reason why that order should not have been done. It was good tasting food, but the cook/manager was a total turnoff.