“we go for sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Storrs, Connecticut, United States
“we go for sushi”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I get sushi here allot. It's convenient, good sushi and big Asian beers. We sit at the sushi bar and it seems like we are always the only ones at the bar. One time I had more than one of the 22 ounce beers and they were very concerned about if I was driving. Thanks for the concern but I have a mother of my own. I wasn't driving anyway but they kept bugging me about it. other than this our experiences have been very positive and always have had very good sushi. The special rolls are big and can be very rich so if your looking for a light sushi meal watch out for the special rolls. They are very good though. I have had everyone that doesn't have eel. No eel for me.

• Visited February 2014

“Good sushi in the area.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This place has some of the best sushi around the area, and at a great price. I always do takeout with them and they have always been very polite and pleasant to me as a customer.

CT
“Excellent take-out”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

There aren't many choices for sushi in our rural area, but I've had great sushi in other areas and Oriental Cafe is really quite good! Their other cuisine is also very good, according to my family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Small, and cozy. The sushi is pretty good for is close proximity to campus but I feel as if they are constantly trying...”
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Small, and cozy. The sushi is pretty good for is close proximity to campus but I feel as if they are constantly trying to rush you out when you finish. If you have the time go to Asian Bistro just down the road.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook