“SLOW SLOW SLOW and employees did not seem to care why it took so long”
Review of Between Rounds

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Between Rounds
Ranked #36 of 199 Restaurants in Manchester
Manchester
“SLOW SLOW SLOW and employees did not seem to care why it took so long”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I went today while the store was very slow and there were plenty of workers, it took over 17 minutes to get a bagel toasted with light cream cheese. This is not fast food, and it not correct, as my order was incorrect and my order was simple. I had to ask where my food was, and they then after a few asked me what I was waiting for...realy. SOme of the employees disappeared leaving one young and what appeared to be new employes to do everything - and they did not even appologize - said sorry when I had to ask, actually responded by looking at the wall, not me, and then when they gave me the bag, not a word of sorry for the wait....nothing. I can go to starbucks and get a specially made drink quicker than this.

• Visited September 2012

Hartford, Connecticut
“Tasty breakfast every time”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We've gone to the Manchester location numerous times and have never been disappointed. Their breakfast sandwiches are freshly made and their bagels are great. A nice alternative to Dunkin. I have always considered the service to be pretty fast. I'm sure we'll be back!

• Visited September 2012
Coventry,Ct
“Excellent Bagels”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Greeted with a smile and hello. Quick service, order was right. The bagels are delicious and come with plenty of cream cheese. The coffee is always hot and fresh. You can't go wrong with the Seattle Blend roast. The only draw back is that the common area could of been vacuumed and the tables were not cleaned after parties left. Overall a good experience, I'll go back for more bagels and treats

• Visited August 2012
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Good, fresh bagels”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Bagels are always great and always a wide variety of choices. Same with the coffee. Sandwiches are huge. I always get butter on the side for my bagel because they put a lot of butter on the bagels. One 'on the side' butter easily covers 2 bagels. I just dont like my bagel dripping in butter. Other than that, it's a great morning stop.

Visited June 2012
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Poorly Run,”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Service is extremely slow, most employees indifferent, restaurant not very clean. They also annoyingly tend to run out of bagels early in the day and not stock them. bagels are great- they just need to be much more demanding with the people who work there. I avoid it if at all possible.

Visited February 2012