No photo provided
Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We decided to try Sukothai after it was recommended by on of my coworker.It may have been the day we went or the time but they were able to seat my family of five in a short period of time which was very nice when my youngest is a five year old.Everything we tried was very good from the appetizers to our main course. I was especially pleased because the had thai coffee on the menu which I was unable to get at another thai restaurant we tried before. I found the food to be authentic in taste as well as apperance which is vey important when it comes to thai food. By that I mean phadthai is not supposed to look mostly white but sort of reddish/orange because of the paprika used in preparation. As you can tell we really love our thai food. We definately recommend this restaurant if you're in the area and hope you will be as pleased as we were.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Sukhothai last Thursday and it's all I can think about. We had pineapple fried rice, shrimp yellow curry, red curry, shrimp thai fried rice, dumplings, pad thai. Everyone loved their meals. I had yellow curry that was fantastic and we ordered pineapple fried rice as side to share. I can not explain how much I loved the pineapple fried rice. This restaurant is right in downtown Manchester with a lot of other restaurants around. You definitely have to try this one,

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This has long been our favorite Thai Restaurant in the area. My wife was particularly enamored of the Sirracha (sp?) Fried Rice, a very spicy dish that she used to order regularly at the Thai Restaurant that we found in Philadelphia back in the 70s. It is not offered at many Thai restaurants in this area. We had been in the habit of eating their pretty regularly, until one recent visit when the quality was not up to our expected standards.

We got dinner there on Valentin's Day. We ordered the Coconut Soup, instead of our usual choice of the Tum Yom Soup. It was excellent: a delightful and tasty surprise. My wife had her usual Sirracha Rice with Shrimp, which was up to the standards we always expected. I had the beef macadamia, which was wonderful. Extremely flavorful. (Another dish that is always a pleasing amalgam of flavor is any curry with mango, but I digress).

The only complaint was that the service was slow. This may be attributable to the unusual demands on Valentine's Day.

Tom

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Great pad Thai. Masaman curry. Panning curry. Coconut soup. Been there a dozen times and always pleased. Good welcoming service

Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you like authentic Thai food, this is a great place to visit. Good variety of food choices and spice (hot).