“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: American
Avon, Connecticut, United States
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Burgers are delicious as well as other foods. Always walk out stuffed. Ice cream shakes are good too. Fun family environment.

Visited November 2012

Palmer, Massachusetts, United States
“terrible”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food was terrible. There are no words to descible how bad my experience was at this establishment.

Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA
“Worst Burger Joint on Planet Earth, Period.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The only reason this chain ever sees a dime from me is because my son is inexplicably enamored of the place. I hate going there. The food is average at best, they mess up the order at least 60% of the time, they argue with you over using coupons and there is no consistency with the service. Either they're right on top of things or they leave you sitting for half an hour without so much as coming by to refill your drinks. I've sent food back at Red Robin so many times I don't bother to order there anymore. My son has his lunch, I have a freckled lemonade. It's a recipe for a stress-free afternoon.

They also have no idea of what promotions are going on when, hence the issue with coupons. The last time I was in the Wilbraham location no one - from the hostess to the server to the g**d**mned manager - knew about the $3 off promo for completing the QR code survey THEY HAVE STUCK TO EVERY TABLE IN THE HOUSE. Of course, there was an argument, and not the first one. The reason I was given is that people try to pass off fake coupons all the time. Nice to know that when I walk through the door I'm considered a criminal and a cheat.

Don't give these people your money, I beg you.

Visited December 2012
Tolland
“Works for Families”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We asked our 9-year-old granddaughter where she wanted to have lunch for her birthday, and she picked Red Robin without hesitation. We knew of the brand only from the TV commercials, which did not inspire confidence. However, I have to say, we had a delightful meal and overall experience there. Burgers are juicy, generous and can be customized pretty much any way you can imagine. Delicious. And the staff even gathered round to sing an upbeat version of "Happy Birthday" to our granddaughter, after presenting her with a free ice cream sundae in honor of her milestone.

• Visited November 2012
Meriden, Connecticut
“The Red Robin”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent rhoughout. Food Great. Servers Great. Great Food for Expense. Everytime I visit a Red Robin it is the best. You can always count on a great meal with enough food. The attention paid to their guests is the best. It is an excellent choice when deciding where to eat.

• Visited December 2012