“Tasteless chain food”

Ranked #19 of 202 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Just take your money to a real steakhouse and avoid the bland chain. The steaks are okay at best. Sides are lackluster and service is detached. There are better places to eat.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I told the waitress I would like med rare but more toward the rare side. She said red warm center. I said yes. The first steak was a good size over cooked no pink center. The second steak was very tiny and light pink center. The manager said instantly - that's not medium rare I am going to take the steak off of your bill. That's all great but for one my meal was ruined how about taking the entire meal off and making me the correct steak!!! No I got $8.00 off of my bill and left very unhappy. I ate a baked potato for dinner for $10 bucks. Then we sat there for 20 min waiting for our waitress to bring the bill.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and his buddy go there at least twice a month. They like the noisy ambiance and good steaks however you want it done. Beer is plentiful with fast service. There is a wait during peak hours. Otherwise, it's worth the wait.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Food was great, service from Mike was excellent, and assistant manager Katie, was awesome. Four of us had a fun time, good food and sevice. We will return !

Reviewed May 31, 2012