“Wings, pizza & matchbox cars everywhere.”

Randy's Wooster Street Pizza
Ranked #46 of 206 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Great wings, great pizza, old school arcade games and matchbox cars. Who WOULDN'T enjoy it there? We go at least once a month, and always get the same thing. Buffalo wings, garlic parmesan wings, pizza and an eggplant grinder. Can't go wrong. Always second a couple bucks playing old school arcade games like Pac Man and Donkey Kong.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Also Man v food guy decided to try it out. Wings were decent size but for a place that brags about good wings take the time to at least make sure they are coated with sauce, some had very little sauce on them at all and at a $12.95/12 wings you can afford to get it right. We ordered a man pie. It had avg amount of toppings. Sauce had no flavor, the whole pizza lacked true pizza flavor for that matter. The service was bad. It would hurt to put on the fake smile every once in a while ladies. Wife and I both looked at each other after placing order and said ma. Personality and both said pizza was a 4 at best. Beer was cold though, bright spot of the meal. Man v Food is show about challenges NOT about taste. I've had Pizza Hut pizza that has better taste. Other better choices out there.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have to admit my experience at Randy's got off on the wrong foot when I went to the old location, only to find it had moved. After a very confusing conversation with the woman who answered the phone, the second person was able to tell me where the new location was...about 1/4 mile from the old place. Gone was the school bus! Gone was the microbus! So again, I'm not living ghe experience I remember, but hey it's more about the pizza right? That was basically a dud too. The crust was mediocre, toppings didn't pop and the waitstaff all seemed really harried. One kid we were with said " Oooh the pizza is greasy" and the waitress snapped at her and said "That's cheese melting". Sad night for me, because the old Randy's was a place I would have been proud to bring my family to.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Disappointed overall
Only came here because it was featured on food network
Found the pizza to be very average with below average service and pricing

Fried pickles app was well above average and huge portion

Usually I love coal or brick oven pizza crust but this crust lacks flavor and the red sauce I did not care for
Joe Pepi pizza is far superior

If it were local to me I might return but definitely nothing special enough about this place to make it worth returning

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I'm a big Man v. Food fan and we decided to take a 2 hour ride on a beautiful autumn day to find Randy's Wooster Street Pizza. We had no intention of trying the Man v Food's Challenger, but I love an oven roasted pie. Fortunately, I'd seen the outside on the MvF episode, so I wasn't surprised to see it in a strip mall (had I just driven by I wouldn't have paid a mind to it). Don't let this get you down. As you walk in you'll see the "Wall of Shame" referenced on the episode and the decor is very "Hot Wheels" - a boy's paradise.

We were sat a booth. The servers, younger ladies, were just so-so. Their attitude almost made us feel that we were interrupting them.

I'd seen a menu on line and thought that we were limited to pizza and soda (thought it was a dry pizzeria). We were pleasantly surprised to discover that they do serve items other than pizza (wings, sandwiches) AND beer and wine. So, we ordered a beer and a pinot grigio.

We placed an order for hot wings and a pepper, onion and pepperoni small pie. We also asked for a light cook (you do get the option of the "doneness"). We were served the wings pretty quickly. Well, one thing we discovered was that you don't come here for the wings. Just so, so and actually had a slightly off flavor. Not a bad flavor at all, just different than what we expected.

The pizza arrived shortly thereafter and it was THE BEST. Nicely done crust. Thin, thin, thin. But the sauce was to die for. The pizza was worth the hype.

Prices for the pizza were a little high, but to me it was worth it given the experience. The PLUS??? The beer and wine were inexpensive! $4 for a beer and $4.50 for a nice pour of wine.