“Just no...”

Good for: Large groups
Middletown, Connecticut
“Just no...”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have tried to eat at Olive Garden a couple times and I have always been disappointed. The only thing I have been able to actually eat are the bread stick, just bread with garlic and salt on them, and the salad. None of the actual food has ever been appealing to eat and this is not what Italian food is at all. If you read some of these reviews a lot of them only talk about the salad and bread sticks being good and how it makes up most of their meal. Why pay those prices for bread and lettuce?

• Visited December 2012

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Decent food for the price...just be prepared to feel rushed”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Invariably, whenever we have eaten here (and it is CONSISTENTLY busy at this location, even years after opening), we always feel like it is a race to get us out of there and get the next seating placed. Often, you are not even half-way through your salad or appetizer before the entree is plunked down. If you are planning on a long, leisurely lunch or dinner, try elsewhere. Otherwise, if you are fast-food minded, you should not be disappointed overall.

• Visited May 2013
Connecticut
“Always good!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We always enjoy Olive Gardens, but the one in Manchester is one of my favorites. I always enjoy the salad and breadsticks, which many times is my meal. During the winter, I may add a soup to the mix, with several to choose from. We also enjoy the eggplant parm, chicken venetian, and the lasagna with chicken....
Recommended...:-)

• Visited October 2013
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
“Lots of good food, worth the wait.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We didn't wait to get seated, but the time for ordering, and getting served took longer than normal, for a not very busy Monday afternoon 7/29/13. Our waitress was pleasant, and the meals filling and tasty. I took the free sample glass of wine, but ordered a new drink off the menu. We had 3 doggies bags out of the 4 of us.

• Visited July 2013
Connecticut
“Great value”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had lunch here with a friend. I ordered the minestrone soup and I have to say it was SO good. Our food was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. The servings were generous for the money. I will be going back for sure. I can make a meal out of the minestrone and a salad alone.

Visited March 2013