“Lots of good food, worth the wait.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 200 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We didn't wait to get seated, but the time for ordering, and getting served took longer than normal, for a not very busy Monday afternoon 7/29/13. Our waitress was pleasant, and the meals filling and tasty. I took the free sample glass of wine, but ordered a new drink off the menu. We had 3 doggies bags out of the 4 of us.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had lunch here with a friend. I ordered the minestrone soup and I have to say it was SO good. Our food was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. The servings were generous for the money. I will be going back for sure. I can make a meal out of the minestrone and a salad alone.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at Hampton in near by and wanted to have a light dinner.
Ordered Salmon and came with unlimited Salad :) very fresh .
Katie is very helpful to tell you all about the Menu.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ate there today for lunch on our way to a Barber Shop Music Show at Manchester High School . We were on a schedule the service was prompt and excellent. Our server Michelle was excellent . The soup and salad were excellent as usual . My favorite is the Zuppa Toscani . We were very satisfied and completely stuffed . I highly recommend this Olive Garden.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

always get the soup/salad/rolls which is never disappointing; can sample wines prior to order if want to change up order; usually have to take home leftovers.