“will not eat at that location any more”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 202 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed February 12, 2012

When we first arrived there wasnt enought room to sit or stand then theres wasnt enough battery devices to notify us when to be seated.
We were seated next to the cold windows I could feel the cold breeze. I had to wear my coat during visit.
Our server was very warming, polite and very attentive , but you can notice is was very busy!!!
Some food was over cooked or under cooked, my friend had to return his dish and didnt order anything else he ate off his girlfriends meal.There was 4 people at the table and we only recieved half a bowl of salad. We had to keep asking for more when we noticed some tables had more bowls of salad on there table. Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant I get excited and love to eat there however that particular location I will not visit again. I didnt speak to the manager because we were running late for a show due to the time waiting to be seated and to get our food.

1  Thank gracie s

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is good of an Olive Garden as any other - food is usually resonably priced and you can always find a coupon

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I don't understand the Olive Garden craze with women. My wife loves the place. Its overpriced mock italian food. "the breadsticks are sooo good".... are they though? they're ok. Really just bread with garlic salt and butter. WHAT AN AMAZING CONCEPT!!! Overrated. Overpriced. Undertasting (if thats a word). Keep your pennies and go to a real italian restaurant.

Reviewed January 15, 2010

They offer excellent value: soup/salad is always offered with a meal. They often update food menu. Their meat is a bit heavier/oilier, while fish is excellent. They usually have a good service. It may be a bit crowded at times.

Reviewed August 28, 2009

We go there at least once a month on Thursday evenings and we always enjoy it. The service is quick and the staff is very well trained. The food is much better then it was several years ago where it always tasted burnt, very good for a chain restaurant IMO. No veal on the menu still but I'll give them a break on that because veal could be a disaster if not cooked correctly. The other menu selections (all of them) are excellent choices.