“Good service, consistent Outback food.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #55 of 206 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I've liked the phone ahead pick-up. Prime rib dip sandwich was very good. No complaints about anything.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very disappointed in our dining their last evening. I don't see why people wait in line to get in here. We arrived around 5pm and were seated right away, if you wait much longer then that on a saturday night, you will have a 45 minute wait. The waitress was great, no problems there, is just that the steak was ok, the mashed potatoes way to garlic-y....i wish they also had a regular mashed potato to choose from. The fries were super greasy and just layed in a lump on the plate. The "bloomin onion" pieces, were a shame.....they were extremely greasy and spicey and you could barely see the piece of onion in it, sad. My husband had a plain margarita on the rocks and it was really gross, like sour mix and low shelf tequila......yuck.....I don't know....I learned a long time ago you should always taste what you are serving and make sure it is what you would want to eat.....they obviously have dropped the ball, they need to freshen up the food and the menu.....definitely not worth the money. I'm done.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was a definite restaurant because my mom loves it. It's a chain so there really isn't anything special about this locate except it's near mom.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had an extremely pleasant server who was attentive without being annoying. The cheese fries appetizer was good, but a small rather than a regular size probably would have been more than enough. The bacon burger was well put together, but the 6ounce filet left something to be desired. I chose the wood fire option, but wonder if the grill would have been better. Also, I asked for medium & it came out medium rare, which works for me, but just know it might be good to request one step up from your normal temperature preference. Overall pleasant.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Skip the waiting line and eat at the bar ! Staff was very attentive and manged the area well, food was good.