“Best Food.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Best Food.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were looking to have seafood and this place was absolutely delicious and the staff were very pleasant. Super happy and will def recommend and be back. We told Baymont Inn & suites to recommend this restaurant as well. We were in love with the app muscles in the butter wine sauce and the salmon burger with a oat bun toasted was juicy & flavorful. The Lobster mac and cheese, OMG ridiculously delicious!!

Visited May 2014

Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had a really good Day Boat Scallops dinner: scallops were good, but the risotto with wild mushrooms was excellent. I make my own risotto from scratch, but I have to admit this was probably better than mine. Really good, thanks!

Visited May 2014
South Windsor, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MArket Grille”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

i love this place. The staff is friendly and attentive. The menu may be limited for some but the food is excellent. The view is breathtaking.

Visited March 2014
Coventry, Connecticut
“Manchesters newest restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great ambience but pretty much everything is over priced. I got a cheese sampler for two that was only enough for one person, it listed fruit and I got raisins!! Nice place but would not go again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Beverly61
United States
“Worth a try and a repeat visit”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We dined at Market Grille this afternoon for Brunch. We were offered seating inside or out by the hostess. This being our first time, we choose to sit inside. There was also a covered outdoor bar area with a fireplace.

This place has two personalities; the dining room looks upscale and traditional, whereas, the bar area looks very fun and chic. This makes it a good place for a date or a business luncheon.
We were presented with 2 menus – the regular menu and brunch menu. We chose brunch. I chose for my entre the Crab cake Benedict. It was not disappointing, even though I crunched on a very small crab shells. (It didn’t ruin my experience). The other meal ordered was the Chorizo sausage omelet, loaded with sausage and onions and peppers. Both entrees were delivered with potatoes –one being sweet potato hash – and a small plate of fruit. Also included with the brunch are a choice of cocktails and dessert.

The service was stellar. We were checked on but our server never intruded nor lingered.
We will definitely return.

Some things to note – when you entered the lobby there are fresh apples on multiple shelves. I touched one to see if they were real, and they were. I asked the server about the apples and we learned they are placed there for the aroma, once they start to decay; they are replaced with fresh ones. The old apples are tossed. What a waste of food.

Secondly, the entrance is a bit confusing, even with the signs. You enter on the side of the building, instead of what used to be the front.

• Visited April 2014