Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Homewood
$143
$65
$56
All reviewssports memorabiliapinball machinesbed was comfortablethe breakfast areawafflesstaff was friendlyflat screennice place to stayhome away from homefree breakfastwe've stayedthird floorclean roomsconvenient locationelvisthemelobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2014

When I arrived at the hotel on my itinerary I found that it had changed names and did not have a record of my reservation. I called Baymount and they provided a nice room for me at the last minute. The staff made sure that I was satisfied with the room and had everything that I needed.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I came back to try Baymont Inn to see what their upgraded breakfast was like. They've added eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, and french toast. Now we're talking. I still like the eggs better at Fairfield Inn though, but these were perfectly acceptable. My room was better than last time and the bed was the best I've had in either hotel. My last Fairfield Inn room didn't have a fridge and all Baymont rooms do. Something I need to ask about next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: Rm 334 was perfect for me and it was on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Jeff greeted my uncle and I by asking how we were doing since the last time he saw us. It had been almost a year since I then and him remembering us was a nice touch to his excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Pick rm 136!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business