“10 day stay”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Palm Coast
“10 day stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

One of the clerks, Craig, I believe was extremely helpful in obtaining my boarding passes for my return flight. His I will not give up attitude was great in this era of oh well as it regards to customer service. Roger S.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
GAINESVILLE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

A strange, but adequate place - is it a motel or do people live there. Felt like I was walking through someone's front porch area and tv room as I went to reception desk. Do you really want a smoking area to be your first impression for new customers???

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

UNION
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

From the moment I arrived tell the time I left I felt as I if I was walking around my own home. Staff was excellent. Couldn't do enough for me.

HARPURSVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I like this hotel. It looks nice.I get a discount for being a uconn parent! Its close to shopping and you get a breakfast in the morning

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Myrtle Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were very happy and satisfied with everything at the hotel. We will stay again if we come that way again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The stay was great except we are a big company bringing in a lot of people all at once at 930 at night. Our company already paid for the rooms and the hotel new which individuals were staying there. They still took our licenses and made us check in one at a time. We visit this area every year and usually when we check in we just grab a room key with our name on it at the desk much faster and more convenient. After 12 hours at a convention we just want to go to our rooms maybe change and have a drink. Unfortunately, no bar either...However, the bed was the most comfortable bed I even slept in. I meant to cheap the brand before we left and forgot. Very clean also.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a very comfortable hotel, run on a very personal basis by the excellent staff. It is large and part of a chain but is nothing like a chain hotel. The beds are very comfortable, though I could have used a softer pillow, and the Coffee and Tea is only available in the lobby for some reason. Breakfast, like most American hotels, is all carbos so I did not use it. Very quiet area, I was able to work in my room and had fast free internet. Very good value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT? Share your experiences!