All reviews bedroom suite fire pit front desk outdoor pool month stay full kitchen breakfast staff anna maria living area hartford area rooms are clean the breakfast area pull out sofa buckland hills shopping and restaurants very nice stay oatmeal
Reviewed October 7, 2018

It's right off the highway near the mall - GPS isn't great, and it was late at night so I drove around it a bit - FYI it's off to the right behind Chilis (or Ruby Tuesdays or a chain like that)

When I checked in I noticed a smell, but that often times is the case in RI's where they have dinner hour and breakfasts, but I thought things would be better when I got to my 3rd floor room. Not the case, it was old egg smell in the hallway, but I held out hope that my room would be fresh ... nope.

Room was fine, clean - a little weathered but fine for a quick sleep. But the smell! Honestly it lingered, and then in the morning when breakfast began it must have been vented into the rooms. My clothes smelled.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2018

This place is wonderful very spacious rooms and very clean in all the areas.
Breakfast as usual was great too stayed 2 nights and was very happy with he facility
The staff was also very helpful as well

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stayed here with my husband for 5 days while he was leading a workshop at UConn. We had our small dog with us, and so this was a great option for us, even if the drive was a little longer. Our room was spacious and clean, well appointed for a more extended stay. Breakfasts were nice, and I was able to do a lot of work for my job remotely, as the our internet was fast and reliable. There was a nice desk/workspace as well. A cozy home away from home for a week, and we loved being able to bring our pet! Only downside was the fact that the rooms are not very well sound-proofed. Could hear neighbors frequently, and some were quite loud. Overall, a very nice stay, and we would certainly return if back in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Very spacious rooms and they do a nice job keeping the facility clean. Love the fireplace, adds a homey feeling. All the staff was pleasant and accommodating. Location has a TGI Friday's next door and an Outback across the street. Walmart is a stone's throw down the street - very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling from Maine back to Richmond , Virginia, wanted a break from driving and we got a very restful sleep for the rest of drive home. We did not have time to take advantage of the pool or any other of the facilities.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are glad to hear your enjoyed your stay, albeit a short one. Hopefully on your next trip into Manchester you will be able to utilize our pool and on-site fitness center to help you relax and unwind. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Sabrina Laude