All reviews bedroom suite fire pit front desk outdoor pool month stay full kitchen breakfast staff anna maria home away from home living area hartford area rooms are clean yogurt the breakfast area pull out sofa shopping and restaurants very nice stay
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Very spacious rooms and they do a nice job keeping the facility clean. Love the fireplace, adds a homey feeling. All the staff was pleasant and accommodating. Location has a TGI Friday's next door and an Outback across the street. Walmart is a stone's throw down the street - very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling from Maine back to Richmond , Virginia, wanted a break from driving and we got a very restful sleep for the rest of drive home. We did not have time to take advantage of the pool or any other of the facilities.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are glad to hear your enjoyed your stay, albeit a short one. Hopefully on your next trip into Manchester you will be able to utilize our pool and on-site fitness center to help you relax and unwind. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Sabrina Laude

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The room was very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed having the 2 rooms so my night owl husband can stay up and watch tv without disturbing me. The only suggestion I would make is a larger trash receptacle in the room, especially with a full kitchen. Other than that, not one complaint. Good service and affordable rooms. Loved the outdoor pool!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed the newly renovated and spacious sweets our Residence Inn has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you both back soon!

Sabrina Laude

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I went to see my family to celebrate my nephews first birthday and after checking in the staff had called the police saying that there were no guests allowed.. They made a HUGE scene by calling the police instead of talking to my sister who had booked the room and telling her that there were no guests allowed they immediately called the police. It was very uncomfortable and embarrassing. I have never been to a hotel were guest were not allow nor have I been to a hotel where they had such horrible service. It ruined my nephews birthday and ruined a very special day for our family. I will never stay at this hotel again. the was a birthday get together with 5-7 family members and we were celebrating during the day around 3pm. its very unfortunate that they acted the way they did. and I feel like they could have handled the situation in a way better way. Our family was also just visiting they were not planning on staying at the hotel. just there to sing happy birthday to my nephew. and it was ruined with spending most of the time talking to the police. very unfortunate event.

Room Tip: do not come if you want to have visitors
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

We are terribly sorry that you and your family were unable to host your nephews first birthday pool party at our facility; as we are not able to permit outside guests from utilizing the hotel faculties, as they need to be available for all registered guests of the hotel. We do hope that you were able to find comparable accommodations elsewhere.

Management

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were having a little family get together to celebrate our SONS FIRST BIRTHDAY and approximately 7 of my family member came to join in on the fun and the service we received was horrible. They called the police after an hour of checking in. Let me just say that this was in the afternoon around 3pm. The staff decided to call the police and say we were not allowed to have company. I had checked many Hotels to make sure that guests were allowed and it did not say that they weren't at the Manchester location... They ruined the entire day and my sons FIRIST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family