“Good buffet, Reasonable prices”

Indigo Indian Bistro
Ranked #1 of 196 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Indigo Indian Bistro is serving up five-star food at a reasonable price. We are the prime choice for those with special dietary needs, and our menu features #dairyfree, #glutenfree and #vegan options. We are known for serving great food and service, impress your guests at your next gathering by calling us for catering.
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Good buffet, Reasonable prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I like IndiGo because it is the closest Indian buffet for us. It is a pretty small place, but there has always been ample seating when we have gone. The food is good, and they mix it up - there are different entries when we go. I consider the food to be good to very good. It isn't the best Indian food I have had, but it is good or better than comparable buffets I have been to. The service is good and efficient. It will continue to be a regular place for us.

• Visited August 2012

Storrs, CT
“Excellent Indian Lunch and Dinner Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I regularly visit Indigo for their amazing buffet. It is our favorite Indian Restaurant. The service is excellent and I enjoy the variety of the buffet. There is so much vegetarian and non-vegetarian food in the buffet and it is all well labelled. The waitstaff is professional and friendly. The restaurant is well decorated and very clean. We are always happy when we visit Indigo and we are Indian so we know Indian food.

• Visited July 2012
Andover, Massachusetts
“Awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I don't know why this gets positive reviews because this is not what Indian food should taste like. It's over salted and under seasoned with good spices. The prices are a joke for the lack of quality. Take the drive to Glastonbury and get real Indian food.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Avoid like the plague!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Desribed best as EDIBLE BUT THATS ABOUT IT!!! Omg... Save your money and tastebuds the torure of the cusine here. We LOVE Indian food and have been to many in area and in ct.. This is NOT a good one. It is absoultely horrible and not a good example of good or even decent of Indian cusine!! sadly we ended up here because a friend treated us to dinner and she chose it. After reading reviews we THOUGHT it SOUNDED good. Omg.... Rethink this!! I feel aweful that she in mine and my husbands opinion wasted her money. I CANNOT BELEIVE THE REVIEWS THIS PLACE RECEIVED. OBVIOUSLY NOT ANYONE WHO HAS TASTEBUDS OR KNOWS WHAT GOOD INDIAN CUSINE SHOULD TASTE LIKE!!! perhaps could have been good once or when first opened... Not now!! Definitely cheaped out with buffet selection and cut corners to produce a prophet. Very sad and extremely dissapointing.

If you want GOOD Indian cusine go next town over and about 10 MIN from this location. UTSAV on rt 83 is well worth going to instead. (which I find odd bc I recognize staff at indigo formerly of utsav?? Clearly NOT the same at ALL )

Kensington, CT
“Best Indian buffet in CT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

The Sunday luncheon buffet was amazing both in quality and breadth. We sampled many favorites plus a number of new dishes. The standouts included Dal Amritasari, Vegetable Madras, and the Sholay kebab. The butter chicken and gulab jamun were among the best I have experienced. Along with the usual naan which is brought fresh to the table, we also received a rice pancakes which were a delight. This buffet continues to be the best in CT.

• Visited July 2012