“I have had great service at this...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 16, 2010

I have had great service at this restaurant. They also do a great job with their gluten free pizza and they are looking to expand this menu. There are not many restaurants that accomadate and really understand this dietary restriction. This restaurant has gone above and beyond in my opinion.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

What happened? The Fish & Chips and the Fish Tacos are pictured and described as beer-battered...they are not. We have ordered Fish & Chips( $10.29) many times at this location and have been very happy with the thick fish fillet in a nice beer batter that was served. What we were served on this visit was a piece of fish about 1/4 inch thick( or should I say thin) with a greasy over- fried breadcrumb coating. Very, very disappointing. It looked nothing like the photo on their menu.
They used this same fish on their fish tacos( $9.29) - two tacos with very few cut pieces of this same over-fried breadcrumb coated fish. Terrible.
The fried green beans ( appetizer) was good- seemed like a much smaller portion than before, but the dipping sauce was very watered down. Sad!
I'm not writing this place off yet, but I'd like an explanation of their misrepresentation. I have called them and am hopeful of a response.

Reviewed February 11, 2010

We live close by and were excited to get a new restaurant to try. since they have opened we have been there 6 or 7 times, maybe hoping that they have improved on their quility of frozen or old food. After last year we vowed never to go back because the food is the worst in the area (probably some of the worst food I have ever had.). Just recently an old friend was staying at the hotel next store and asked to meet them at Boston's. Sadly we did and had the same awful food as expected. our app's were cold and had been sitting of for awhile...I am sure. But the salad I ordered was all stalk and most of it was brown!!!!
I could go on and on about the terrible experiences we have had there. Quilty of food is a F.

Reviewed January 8, 2010

Not good...pizza tasted like a pizza I would get at a bowling alley. Tasted frozen and no effort. Service was ok but I will not return.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

This place is the epidome of corporate frozen food rubbish. it is all gimmick and no substance. The food was disgusting, i have had frozen microwave pizza better. The servers are cluless. awful. taco bell next door is a better option