“Not for me, but my family loves it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Boston's is a staple for birthdays and dinners out with my family. It's very casual and the food is good. A little loud, but nothing too bad. A big hit with my family of Celiacs because they have decent gluten free pizza. Somehow, though, I always seem to be in a bad mood when we go there, which affects my experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

The service was the best thing going and it was mediocre. Ordered the wings, and fried wings shouldn't be hard but they were horrible. The chicken meat seemed sub-standard. Did it pass the u.s. inspection? I doubt it. We had the creamy buffalo sauce with them and it was just heavy sipping cream and a mild buffalo sauce that tasted more like that cheap nacho cheese sauce at some crappy buffet. I ordered the spicy pesto flatbread pizza. It was loaded with oil and so much feta that I couldn't taste the chicken and I only tasted the garlic. Warning: go somewhere else to save your stomach and time. I hope this doesn't seem harsh, but this is terrible. Especially with so many nice resturaunts around.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Ate here 8/17. Our first visit, we'd driven passed it so many times, last night we decided to give it a try. Bar area looked busy, restaurant was empty more or less. Menu seemed extensive, but a little expensive for this type of restaurant

My order was simple, coffee and bacon sliders. Coffee was so old that even with 3 creamers it stayed the same color, I asked the waiter to bring a Pepsi instead. My meal was dangerous. Obviously frozen, the burgers in the sliders had been cooked enough to give the appearance of being grilled but the insides were cold and pratically raw and they were sliders, tiny little things that should have taken no cooking at all.

The waiter acted like this type of thing happened every day, but he took my meal off the bill without hesitation. My husband said he meal was fine. Sorry, you'll never catch me in one of their restaurants again.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

I have had great service at this restaurant. They also do a great job with their gluten free pizza and they are looking to expand this menu. There are not many restaurants that accomadate and really understand this dietary restriction. This restaurant has gone above and beyond in my opinion.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

What happened? The Fish & Chips and the Fish Tacos are pictured and described as beer-battered...they are not. We have ordered Fish & Chips( $10.29) many times at this location and have been very happy with the thick fish fillet in a nice beer batter that was served. What we were served on this visit was a piece of fish about 1/4 inch thick( or should I say thin) with a greasy over- fried breadcrumb coating. Very, very disappointing. It looked nothing like the photo on their menu.
They used this same fish on their fish tacos( $9.29) - two tacos with very few cut pieces of this same over-fried breadcrumb coated fish. Terrible.
The fried green beans ( appetizer) was good- seemed like a much smaller portion than before, but the dipping sauce was very watered down. Sad!
I'm not writing this place off yet, but I'd like an explanation of their misrepresentation. I have called them and am hopeful of a response.