“Excellent food and service”

Corey's Catsup and Mustard
Ranked #2 of 205 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went here for lunch Sunday. You can usually tell by the line at the door that a particular restaurant will be very good.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch there. Our waitress was very friendly and was very helpful with the menu. The burgers we ate were so delicious!! We tried the Chipotle Blue Cheese Bacon double stuffed and the Rodeo burgers and shared an order of plain french fries. The burgers were cooked perfectly and the flavors just exploded in your mouth... The french fries were nice and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Kudos to the chef! Delicious!
We need to go there again!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was beginning to think the hamburger was dead. I even went for the $43.00 Kobe Burger at The Homestead Steakhouse in NYC. Nothing worked! I was panicky, to say the least! I got a burger and some beers here tonight and I was quite surprised. It was so good I could picture the chef scarfing one down when no one was looking! All too soon it was over...

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating here since it opened and have never had a major disappointment any small bobos are fixed quickly and with a smile. There is something for everyone on the menu and it is all sure to please. Today I enjoyed the Chiptole Double Stuffed burger and as always the burger has a perfect pink center, the sauce was flavorful the blue cheese was plentiful and wrap was nice and crunchy. Our first batch of fries was not cooked to my liking so the waitress took them back and we had new fries within 5 min. It is peak lunch time and we were seated within 15 min and greeted by our waitress a few moments after being seated and had our beers quickly and the burgers came out in just under 15 min. I would deffanitly ALWAYS recommend C+M as well as Pastrami on Wry and Cws Chops and Catch all are excelent. Keep up the good work Corey your vision is amazing and your staff execute your food well!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went here on a Sunday afternoon and it was fairly crowded, yet the service was great and we didn't have to wait too long for our food.
We ordered a burger and a sandwich, both of which were really good... Also shared the sweet potato fries which were served with a fabulous dipping sauce (maple mayo?).

While waiting for our food, we watched plate after plate go by, and each looked amazingly good. Our waiter was happy, attentive, prompt and watched the tables well enough to notice when drinks were getting low, etc.
Both of our plates came with a steak knife so that we could cut our sandwiches if, or how, we wanted. The plates were warmed which was a nice touch. The coleslaw that came on the side of the rectangular plates was perfect. Light. No mayo. Not too sweet. (I think you can tell a lot by a restaurant's coleslaw).
We will definitely go back again soon! Partly because I didn't have room for dessert and they sounded good.
I will need to order one of their floats too, as they were creative and sounded intriguing enough that I would go again just to try one.