“Great Burgers!”

Corey's Catsup and Mustard
Ranked #2 of 196 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brownsville, Vermont
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I saw this place featured on the food network's show "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives". We happened to be passing thru the area on the way back from visiting family for Thanksgiving so we took a detour. We were surprised by the menu; it treats hamburgers as if they're gourmet meals. They've put in a lot of effort and thought to building these burger recipes. The burgers were loaded with all kinds of delicious toppings that you just don't see anywhere else. They also have very good beer on tap (including Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, which I've only seen on tap once before). And the price is reasonable. We got a bill for only $26. This is great considering we ordered so much food it would barely fit on the table, and we couldn't eat half of it. Would I recommend this place? Absolutely.

• Visited November 2011

Manchester, Connecticut
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I love the pretzel bun (totally worth the extra $0.50 if you're a pretzel fan!). You can substitute a veggie burger for any regular burger at no extra charge. In my opinion, the Cajun fries are the best. Be careful on the weekends - the wait can be an hour, and reservations aren't accepted. I wish they would expand the restaurant to include more booths and a larger waiting area. It's nice in the summer when you can sit outside. Aside from that, Catsup & Mustard is highly recommended!

Visited November 2011
“It's an experience”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The burgers are awesome in the purest definition of the word. Oh Burger You Devil is my favorite; almost a religious experience you could say :-). Enormous, spicy, tasty. Oh, and don't forget to try the Cajun fries!

Maryland
“Good burgers, but...”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I shared my spouse's burger because my alphabet soup was not good at all. The burger was good and prepared properly. The waiter did not respond when he came for dishes and I gave him the soup. I simply said it was not for me, but he did not ask if I wanted anything additional.

The onion rings did not taste homemade. They were OK, but missing something. This place is also very noisy, just so you are prepared if you go.

I was disappointed in my order. Had I ordered a burger, my rating likely would be higher. I doubt I would go back.

• Visited October 2011
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Big and Good Burgers”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

A visit to Connecticut left us looking for a good place to have a good lunch. This is nothing fancy. A diner/bar type casual feel. We found clean tables, good service, friendly staff, average prices with above average burgers & fries. Visit their website to view the menu. Burgers are extraordinary and satisfying. A good place to have a good burger.

• Visited June 2011