“Lovely Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Lagrangeville, United States
“Lovely Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to stay here while my daughter played in a soccer tournament. The room was lovely, comfortable, and clean! The staff was gracious and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Lisa M
Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for your time in filling out this review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! I know soccer tournaments can be very hectic, which is why we always aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Our number one focus is guest satisfaction, and I am glad we achieved that. Good luck to you and your soccer team through the beautiful summer months.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
Greensboro NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very good place to stay close to everything you need in a city you have never been to just stop for a rest break and this was a very good place to stop The clerk on duty was very helpful suggested a good place to eat due to the time of night we arrived and this was very help since we didn't know where to go,told us about the discount we could get by showing our room key,Very Helpful,as a matter of facts we stayed in the same inn on our return trip three days later.Loved it both time.very helpful both times.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Isaac W
We appreciate your feedback! It is always refreshing to hear such kind remarks. It sounds like you do a fair amount of traveling, so we look forward to your visit very soon. I will be sure to let the staff know of your awesome stay with us.

Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Previous to our stay we received an email confirming our reservation: 2 nights @ $174/night. This was exceptionally high because UCONN's graduation was that weekend. Nevertheless, we decided to spend the money because the Hampton Inn was convenient to our needs that weekend. However, the bill that was slipped under our door early on our checkout morning listed our second night at $204, not the $174 that our email confirmation listed. A thirty dollar difference. When we pointed that out to the desk clerk before we checked out she said that the $204 rate was valid because rates "fluctuate." Needless to say we were not happy. Eventually she said that she'd check with the manager. However, the manager would not be on until later that morning. It was 8 a.m. at the time. We visited family in the area and then returned to the Inn at noon to officially check out. The desk clerk told us that the $174 rate (rather than the $204 rate) had been approved by the manager. The fact that rates "fluctuate", even if they contradict a confirmed rate that is lower, is nonsense and extremely poor business practice. Even though the situation was resolved, it definitely left a bitter taste in our mouths.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank COFANS
Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
I appreciate your time to submit this review. I am sure I can provide a better explanation for the situation, and would love to speak with you at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly. Your satisfaction is my main priority. I look forward to the call.

Arcadia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

The hotel was very clean, the staff very friendly. I would recommend and stay again! I made the mistake of not including my Hilton Honors number in my original reservation, but the staff was quick to add it for me! Every member of the staff I met was friendly and accomodating. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Angela P
I am thrilled to learn of your exceptional experience at our location. I will be sure to pass on your words to the appropriate departments. As always, our main goal is providing 100% satisfaction. I am so happy we met that with your stay, and look forward to providing accommodations for you and your family in the near future.

Middletown, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Overall stay experience was good. Upon my arrival the sink was clogged. The adjustable bed firmness did not work. The sink was fixed during my stay. Room could have used some more electrical outlets. Breakfast was fair.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank William L
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you had an overall good experience. I apologize that you were inconvenience a bit during your stay. I assure you that I will reach out to our engineering department and find resolutions to your concerns. I am sure we will see you again soon, and certainly look forward to it.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

The front desk staff was exceptional. Warm greetings met us each time. The hotel and breakfast was great. The only problem was that the TV didn't work properly in our room. The staff addressed the problem promptly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Dana F
Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I am so happy to hear of your satisfaction. The Front Desk will be thrilled to know of your comments. Our entire staff works very hard to provide a quality stay to all of our guests, and truly appreciate any recognition. Sorry to hear of your TV issue! Thankfully it was quickly resolved. I will get with our engineering department and come up with a few preventative steps we can take to ensure this doesn’t happen again during your next visit. Happy Spring!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The staff were extremely welcoming and the complimentary Breakfast satisfied our needs. Hotel is very clean and convenient to highway. Everyone was friendly and went out their way to ensure we had a pleasant experience. I am so glad we choose this hotel in the Hartford area and look forward to staying here in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 293heidij
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay. As we aim to achieve 100% satisfaction, it is always nice to receive a generous comment along the way. I will be sure to pass on your words to our entire staff, and value your decision to choose us while visiting the area. We hope to see you again very soon.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester? Share your experiences!