“Great...no forget that, FABULOUS!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Maine
“Great...no forget that, FABULOUS!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

All I can really say is WOW!

It's in an outstanding location, short 10-15 minute drive to downtown Hartford... outside of the building doesn't look like much, its nice but nothing fancy... then you go inside and it is amazing, SUPER clean lobby and entrance!

We arrived an hour before check-in time and I spoke to the gentleman at the front desk (for the life of me I can't remember names) and he said our room was clean and we could feel free to check in then, so that right there was a plus as we'd been in the car for over 3 hours. He proceeded to explain the amenities of the hotel, pool hours, complimentary breakfast etc. Also inquired as to what brought us to the area and was willing to point us in the direction of restaurants and what not if needed.

When we found our room and got in it was I ever surprised! Again WOW is the word to describe it...super clean, smell and visually! Only thing we ended up noticing was behind the bedside table that was in the corner were a couple pieces of paper and a tv remote. Whatever, the bed sheets, bathroom, table tops and floors were all spotless!

I will be honest it wasn't my first choice of a place to stay for the weekend but it has changed my way of thinking about Hampton Inn... yes it was super clean but the thing that put them way up there for me was how each and every employee I saw throughout my stay morning, noon or night was FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL!! The quality of service here really wins out!

Breakfast in the morning smelled delicious, however, we woke up much later than planned and were needing to get back on the road and get heading home so we passed on sitting down to eat.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful words about your most recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping department who work extremely hard to provide the satisfaction you received. Early check-in is something we work hard to provide to our guests as we understand that sometimes your plans in the area require our accommodations sooner than 3PM. Next time you visit, be sure to check out our awesome complimentary breakfast. Sorry you missed it this time. We certainly look forward to your next stay!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recently visited Manchester and stayed at the Hampton Inn. Clean, quiet room, and beds that were comfortable. I really liked the choice of pillows for sleeping. Found one that suited me, which sometimes is difficult. Staff was helpful and polite. Enjoyed the breakfast which was included in the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
We appreciate your feedback. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Our complimentary breakfast is certainly a great bonus to our many amenities. It is also great to know that you slept comfortably and found our staff to be accommodating. It is definitely something we pride ourselves on. See you again soon!

Manchester, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The was quiet, efficient, clean and easy to stay at. It was nicely located near shopping, eateries and easy to get in and out of Hartford for the event we were attending. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am thrilled to know you found us to be convenient to your event. We certainly love our location! With easy access to all highways and a wide variety of shopping/restaurants, our property is definitely a great stop for any trip to the area. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton because one of my friends was getting married in the area. The staff was incredibly helpful from walking in the front entrance to helping me open the door to my suite because my hands were overfilled with belongings. They left a personalized note about our clean sheets & comforter the room looked amazing & was literally spotless. The only complaint I had was that I could hear people on the floor above us running around, that being said I was there for a wedding and it was probably other guests so I can't imagine that is a problem very often. The next morning breakfast was delicious, all the basics you would expect from a complimentary breakfast. Checkout wasn't until noon which was amazing since many people wanted to sleep in as late as possible and the checkout itself was as simple as can be imagined. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Manchester_Hampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding a recent stay with us. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your time here for the wedding. I will certainly pass on your comments to our housekeeping and breakfast departments. They all work very hard to provide exceptional accommodations for all our guests. We look forward to seeing you again should travels bring you back our way.

Northport, AL, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend at this Inn. I observed that the staff was very helpful and gracious to all guests. We were there during a Volleyball Tournament so the hotel was really crowded but everything went very smoothly. I recommend this hotel when visiting Manchester or the Hartford area. There is easy access to the Interstate system.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your time at our location. It was our pleasure to host your volleyball tournament teams. Hopefully we will see you again next year! Have a wonderful season.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I feel like I spend my life in hotels but this one is a step above the rest. I've been a happy Marriott rewards member for years but this hotel made me a HHonors member. Great property and great staff. Whatever management is doing keep it up. So accommodating.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate the time you took to review our property. Your kind words are a value to our hotel. I am thrilled to know you enrolled in Hilton Honors and will now take advantage of the many amenities Hilton has to offer. We can't wait to see you again!

Clinton, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed here two nights while traveling for business in New Haven, East Hartford, and a few towns south of Manchester. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The business center was convenient and there were several big box stores, shops, and restaurants in the surrounding area. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the vicinity.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We aim to provide exceptional guest service and I'm thrilled you noticed the friendliness of our awesome staff. Our surrounding area certainly exceeds many expectations and provides a wide variety of things to do. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do prior to your next visit.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester? Share your experiences!