“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great pizza. It looks funky but tastes delicious! I love the clam pizza!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This was the soggiest, oiliest mess I've ever seen. The entire center of the pizza was so soggy that we couldn't even pick the slice up; the lower half of it just dripped off into a greasy puddle on the plate. We left the rest of the pizza on the tray to be thrown out. I can't believe the press this restaurant has gotten. My first visit was my last visit.

1  Thank ConnecticutLocavore
Reviewed March 17, 2012

For people who love thin crusted, brick oven pizza, this is the place. So good, I actually moan with delight as I eat it ! My husband and I will travel over 20 miles just to order our favorite sausage, mushroom, and roasted red pepper pie. Perfect!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

If you want pizza in Manchester, this is the place to go. My fiance and I don't get pizza anywhere else anymore - Pepe's is high quality, delicious pizza. They picked one thing to do well - and it shows. The pizza is hot, fresh, with gooey cheese and a thin, crunchy crust that doesn't fail to please.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We are regulars at Pepe's in Manchester. The pizza is just like you get in New Haven. You have to like thin crust pizza. Try the sausage - it is very tasty and not oily at all.