“Excellent food, service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have dined at Elizabeth's for lunch and dinner. The hostess is very friendly and recommended my mother and I very nice wine. Our meals were delicious and the salad tasted very fresh. Another day, my friend and I both had great lunches. It's cute, quaint, and the food is outstanding.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Four of us had dinner Saturday night at Elizabeth's Cafe - a long-standing establishment in Madison on the Post Road. The interior entrance area has been renovated and is open and welcoming. The dining room remains charming. The staff was plus quam perfectum and the meal was outstanding. How lucky we are to have this gem in town!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Good food, decent place. We keep coming back as locals but are reminded each time that the service is uneven, harried and sometimes unfriendly. Not for families. Best for seniors and singles.

2  Thank E M
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Over from UK on business trip and wanted to find typical but not over the top brunch. This place was the best find - utterly delicious food, well priced but really beautifully cooked. Great choice of menu and nice staff. Delicious coffee. Had poached eggs on smoked salmon - not the uncooked type from UK but a lovely chunky piece of salmon - with hollandaise sauce - yum! Comfy restaurant. It was full of locals - we got chatting with a local couple who go every Sunday - families, couples and singles. One of the best eating experiences during my trip!

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a late bite to eat. A couple tables were available. The wine list was extensive and had many by the glass options. We weren't too hungry so we got a little something. My salad was excellent. Fresh and just the right size. My mom got one of the specials. The chicken was moist and tender. The only drawback is the tables are packed in so you are very aware of your neighbor's conversation.