“When you see the "OPEN" sign....stop your car!”
Review of CT's Roadside BBQ

CT's Roadside BBQ
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Madison
Madison, Connecticut
“When you see the "OPEN" sign....stop your car!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We've lived in Madison for a number of years and seen this truck on the side of the road. I recently read some Yelp reviews and decided to give it a try. On Friday we tried the pulled pork...very tasty with lots of smoke. But tonite, we had the BRISKET. I say that in capital letters because it was amazing, tender, flavorful and juicy. Do me a favor....stop there and have a bite. It is so worth it. Oh, and I don't usually go for baked beans, but those are amazing! It is an outside place on Route 1, and they have some tables to sit and enjoy. They also have Del's Lemonade! Great road stop!

• Visited September 2014
1 Thank Roseyeats

• Korean first
“Great roadside BBQ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I were walking the Shoreline Greenway Trail near Hammonassett State Park and we saw this across the street. We were hungry, so we took a break and bought a pulled pork sandwich, a BBQ bowl (beans, BBQ, and cornbread), and a "dirty" dog (hot dog with pulled pork, cole slaw on top), then continued on the trail and ate lunch on a bench on the trail. REALLY good BBQ, especially the bowl. We both lived down south growing up, and we liked that it wasn't soaked in sauce. They sell until they run out, so grab it if you can!

• Visited June 2014