“Greek food in madison”

Ranked #30 of 49 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Diner
“Greek food in madison”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

A diner at heart with breakfast served all day. Would stick with Greek specialities. Had the spinach pie and it was great!! My mom had moussaka she thought it was average. Son had buffalo wings( nothing special prob froz) my dad got the chicken and was not impressed. I think it was a francaise dish we went on a Tuesday nite. And there were quite a few people there. Our server was super friendly!! The bar in one of the website photos is not there.so very clean xcept when u went in to use the ladies room. There was a definite sewer/septic odor and the floor around the toilet was very wet. That was bad for me. Would be willing to try again for breakfast hoping the bathroom is fixed.

• Visited June 2013