“What's NOT to like?”

Bradley & Wall
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bradley and wall is a great place for all kinds of delicacies. You would especially enjoy this if you are Italian. They have everything from salads, to tilapia, to desserts, etc.... Very crowded during peak times so try to avoid the lunch and dinner crowd, esp on a weekend.

1  Thank LoriCt

Reviewed July 1, 2013

When I don't feel like cooking, it's Bradley and Wall most times. The food is always delicious and you rarely have to wait (unless you go at lunch or dinner times). But you can always call your order in ahead and it will be waiting for you. You can never go wrong with this place. Try it!!!

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have to be honest, I can't really understand why this place gets such good reviews. I usually always get sandwiches, and every time I get super upset. Usually because they are falling apart and sopping with grease, and also because they never actually put anything on them besides lettuce skeletons and unripe, hard tomatoes. I got a Caprese panini today-tomato, mozzarella and pesto- that had 9million tomatoes and NO CHEESE. None. I dissected the sandwich and there was not a slice of mozzarella to be found. My friend got the avocado wrap and was trying to find any trace of avocado. For the prices they are charging for these sandwiches, these ingredients should be front and center, not missing completely or drowning in lettuce skeletons and hard tomatoes that you can't even bite through. Fine if this happens once, but it happens literally every time. Whether it be hard tomatoes, lots of lettuce skeletons and burnt chewy pieces of meat, missing ingredients or whatever, it never fails, there is always something that leaves me cursing myself for wasting my money and upset that I'm now not only hungry, but forced to eat it because I spent money on it. The only reason I go to Bradley and Wall is because of convenience or because my husband likes it, and when I do have to, I'm never psyched.

The prepared foods are OK, but I never get them because I'm not keen on the idea of eating something that's been sitting out for 4 hours on a plate over a heater.

2  Thank snozberry
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Bradley & Wall is my go to for delicious dinner in a hurry, or a savory lunch! I also use them when I want to gift a friend dinner etc.. to drop off. Always a crowd pleaser, always delicious. I have used their catering services for my daughters Baptism as well. Never have had one bad experience or meal over the 5+ years I've frequented.

Deserts are also fabulous, can't make it out of there without a slice of cheesecake or cannoli. Love, Love, Love, B&W. If you are looking for quality cuisine, mange!! I think I'll have to get dinner fro there tonight..... LOL, no really..... don't hesitate and enjoy!

1  Thank Daria N
Reviewed July 18, 2012

In general, I have been pleased with this restaurant for both meals & catering. My experience on a Friday night after the 4th of July changed that. 6 of us were at my house & ordered 6 sandwiches/ grinders just after 8 pm. We called to confirm they closed at 9 pm. When our friend arrived at 8:40 to pick up the order there were only 5 sandwiches. When she spoke to whomever was there she was told, "Sorry, we're closed". Are you kidding me? Then when we got home 3 of the grinders we ordered were paninis. The owner of this establishment should find out who was working that night and read them the riot act! Very rude, incompetent behavior!

2  Thank Rikbo