“Bad attitude”

Bradley & Wall
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed July 18, 2012

In general, I have been pleased with this restaurant for both meals & catering. My experience on a Friday night after the 4th of July changed that. 6 of us were at my house & ordered 6 sandwiches/ grinders just after 8 pm. We called to confirm they closed at 9 pm. When our friend arrived at 8:40 to pick up the order there were only 5 sandwiches. When she spoke to whomever was there she was told, "Sorry, we're closed". Are you kidding me? Then when we got home 3 of the grinders we ordered were paninis. The owner of this establishment should find out who was working that night and read them the riot act! Very rude, incompetent behavior!

2  Thank Rikbo

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Bradley & Wall is primarily a "take out" establishment (there are only 4 or 5 tables) that serves a fairly wide variety of fresh made salads, pastas, italian meat dishes, sandwiches and pizza. The food is very, very good overall and I go there quite often. Certainly not the best spot for a romantic dinner (the setting is more deli than restaurant), but the food is terrific.

1  Thank MassachusettsRob
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I happened upon Bradley & Wall quite by accident; drove by and saw cars so we pulled in to give it a try. The parking lot was a challenge, so that was a good sign about the food within, we thought. It was true. This is a very casual and open place, with a large display from which you look at the food in cases, the many items on the board and menu, a lot of specials, and hope that you are getting the best things they have. So far, everything has been good. I found the staff to be friendly, and the patrons, too.

The food is Italian and Mediterranean, with plenty of items like pizza, mac and cheese etc. for the kids to eat while adults enjoy salads with things like fennel and fresh greens, (I liked the Harvest salad, and the Caribbean, too) delicious sandwiches made to order, hot foods, and cold selections. I have had several different salads, each with some kind of nice fruit or special item added. All were freshly made, generously portioned, and quite delicious. The hot food was good. Pastas, soups, paninis.... Bought by the pound or portion, this is not all light fare, so can get expensive and caloric, but there is value for the money and something for everyone.

You can dine in if you wish in a very casual area surrounded by the people ordering and waiting for their food. Lots of families and groups of friends. It is a minute from the Green and close to the highway. I now have the menu in the car so if I am on the highway and looking for a place to stop, I will think of Bradley & Wall. If you are looking for a clean place with a wide array of fresh casual foods, this is a great place to go.

1  Thank withkidstravel
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Located just off I 95 Route 79 exit. Take out with several tables in very casual atmosphere. Order at the counter and go..Unbelievable amount of choices with delicious salads, pizzas, sandwiches, hot prepared foods, desserts. On this trip, my sister had a meatball sub which was the best she ever tasted. I had a salad loaded with grilled chicken, gorgonzola cheese, roasted red peppers, etc. Portions are bountiful, prices are inexpensive and service is speedy.

A must for lunch or dinner. We ate at one of the tables and I stopped a few nights later to get take out for home which literally took only 10 minutes.

1  Thank BooneSX
Reviewed January 14, 2012

You might consider returning. Displays are attractive; food sometimes in need of additional seasoning. Seems a minimum weight is imposed for prepared items; not necessarily what is suitable for the customer. Busy at lunch with take-out orders and folks enjoying their meal at one of the few tables inside or outside weather permitting. Equally as busy at dinner time with decisions about what will be brought home for the evening meal. A little high in price considering some of the other restaurants offering prepared meals.

2  Thank pearl33814

Been to Bradley & Wall? Share your experiences!