“Not worth the visit!”

DiFranco's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Litchfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Difranco's Restaurant in Litchfield is located on the corner of West Street and is the only Restaurant with Outside Dining. The prices are fair and the service is friendly. The food is excellent and at a great price. Our PIzza is great because we make the dough fresh every day and it is a nice New York Style Pizza that is thin.
“Not worth the visit!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Decided to try Di Franco's again for the first time in over 10 years. Considering I'm not a fussy eater, I thought , 'how bad can it be'? I ordered a broiled shrimp and scallop dish. The seafood was drowning in a greasy pool and overcooked. My husband ordered angel hair pasta topped with meatballs and sausage. The meatballs were the worst quality packaged meatballs I've ever tasted. They had a rubber like consistency to them. He said he thought the pasta was most likely microwaved. The best part of the meal was the soup and bread. We will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Catmom1978

Litchfield, Connecticut
“Consist good food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always good food. Can always depend on di franco's for awesome pizza and meals that satisfy. We have eaten there for years and we have never been disappointed or had a bad meal. Decent value as well for the area.

Visited June 2013
Litchfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST RESTAURANT EVER”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

DiFrancos has been and forever will be our favorite family restaurant. The most friendly family and area. Awesome for family and friends. Love it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Madi D
“Open Again”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

New location just down the street from the old place. Nice new restaurant feel to the place, but same friendly staff and good food. Food tasted good with big servings, bigger kids can easily split a meal. My only compliant's are that the tables feel packed into the restaurant and the main course was slow in coming out. But this was a busy Friday night in a new location for them so I didn't mind.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank deeter123
Litchfield, Connecticut, United States
“My favorite DiFranco's”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was my family and my favorite restaurant untill the landlord keep changing their lease making them have to close. This was a family operation who made everyone feel like family. Hopefully they will be able to find a new location soon. If they do reopen make sure you visit.

Visited June 2012