“Absolute waste of a good evening”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Twice now I’ve gotten stuck at this awful location and it’ll never happen again! Almost walked out after our surely waitress impatiently shouted at my 85-year-old mom and berated my 9-year-old nephew. But we were stuck at this place due to overcrowding in the Crystal Mall area after hurricane Sandy filled up all the restaurants near the mall. So we headed up I-395 to Lisbon, CT. And it’s not Ruby Tuesday in general, because I have had absolutely great food and service at the Charlotte, NC location and raved about it here. Ordering was agonizing because our waitress obviously did not want to be there and took out her job choice on us. We ordered simply – most wanted the regular burgers. Well, having run out of the “regular” burgers we got stuck paying extra for the “prime.” Come on! The classy thing to do would be to charge us the lesser amount. We ordered teas, cokes, etc which took a L-O-N-G time coming. Mom and I went to the salad bar which was blowing the most frigid air right on us as we selected. Only iceberg lettuce for greens, mushy, brown mushrooms, lots of previously frozen peas/beans, way too much mayonnaise-y stuff, poor quality tomatoes and cukes, etc. Yechh. We waited for our food, and waited and waited. For burgers! How simple is that! The place was less than 1/2 occupied when we were there, no excuse. The kids occupied themselves with the activity sheets they provided, thank goodness for those. Finally, our food comes and they screwed up the burger orders by doneness. The green beans were very highly spiced and unpalatable. My lump crab cake was quite good. Had to ask for more hot water for the tea. Absolutely could not leave quick enough, I think we were there about 90 minutes, and will NEVER be back! Total time waster. Go to Chili’s.

1  Thank Nugie
There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Two hours after my husband and I ate there, we got sick. My husband had diarrhea and threw up a couple times. I called the manager, Mike, at 8:00 pm to report the incident and he told me that it was a stomach bug. "Half of his staff called out sick too because of it". Maybe they ate the same food I ate! I believe when a customer calls to report something, a manager has at least to take his name and telephone number... I was so mad! I will never come back there.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

My brother inlaw stop in for dinner today. We both had the triple prim Valentine's cheese burgers. Both were out standing. N the young lady, a tall black lady, was our server. She was VERY GOOD. Thank u for s good dinner.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

We have stopped here twice for dinner, both times returning home from long, hot summer days in Massachusetts. On both occasions we were seated right away, had great service and good meals. The menu is good with many choices and the salad bar is a great option. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Ruby Tuesday's. We felt we got a good meal for our money and it wasn't rushed, but didn't take all night.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Went to Ruby Tuesday with my husband for lunch. Both of us had the mini burgers with unlimited salad bar. We found both to be very good. The vegetables were fresh and the burgers cooked just right. The server was terrific. She came back often to be sure everything was OK and the drinks were refilled. For dessert we had the red velvet and carrot cake cupcakes. These were the perfect ending to our lunch.

3  Thank SandyTierraVerde