I absolutly love this resort. I've been their twice already and am looking foward to returning in August. I've stayed in the main building rooms and the townhouse suites and both were wonderful. There's a lot to do right there without leaving the resort, swimming, tennis, basketball, gameroom, canoeing. The scenery is so breathtaking and staying there is so relaxing and refreshing. My only complant is that the food there isn't the best, but there are plenty of great restaurants in the surrounding area. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville