I am writing this to respond to the previous bad wedding review which was held last Saturday at Interlaken Inn. It was the wedding of my only daughter, which she said after, "was the wedding she always dreamed of. A prefect wedding." Every guest who attended basically agreed . "It was just beautiful from the setting , food, flowers, music , ceremony everything perfect' But at last we cannot please everyone.
True it is a short walk to the lake, on a paved road where the ceremony was held. But it a guest feels the walk is to much they can drive or be driven to the sight, The appetizer which she didn't like was , crab salad on plantain, which was one of the many appetizers we picked for a long list was a favorite of mine. Again cant please everyone.
True as any early Spring night it did get cooler. But those who found it uncomfortable could have went to the attached room off the tent. Again it was my daughters choice to leave the sides of the tent up. Noone left early because of the chill. And no one was unhappy except maybe one guest.... All in all my daughter was very happy with her wedding. And as already stated isn't that what a wedding is al about the bride? Not a guest who has a chip on her shoulder. Would I recommend this venue for a wedding. Absolutely, Stephanie was the best wedding planner. The entire staff at Interlaken went out of their way to make this the most beautiful wedding for my daughter. I thank each and everyone for a beautiful day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville