Interlaken Inn
$85
$75
Silvanus Lodge(Hillsdale)(Great Value!)
$130
Days Inn Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$81
Monument Mountain Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$70
Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$127
Fairfield Inn
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotels.com
Mountain View Motel(Great Barrington)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Elm Tree Motel(Craryville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmain buildinglime rock parktennis courtsmorgan's restaurantfamily reunionskip barbera wonderful staylong weekendnew englandgreat weekendhousekeeping staffthis past weekendsunnysideweddingaccommodationswinstonct
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Girls Weekend at the Interlaken Inn this past weekend was FABULOUS! Stayed in the Townhouse and it had all the amenities you could desire! Loved the fireplace and spacious rooms – very comfortable, clean and had that warm “home away from home” feeling. Plenty of room for 4 women - highly recommend. The food at their restaurant (Morgans) was excellent and the breakfast buffet was extremely generous (loved the oatmeal and fresh fruit :)

There is a spa on premise if you are looking to be pampered. While we were awaiting our treatments, we relaxed in the beautifully appointed library/ game room. The rich wooden bookcase wall and comfy chairs made for an inviting reading space. The huge game room with a pool table, ping-pong and air hockey was great for competitive fun and lots of laughs (would be great for a family getaway!)

I cannot speak highly enough about the management team at the Inn- Kevin Bousquet does a wonderful job and the team couldn’t be more accommodating (thanks Vanessa!) I highly recommend and looking forward to having another memorable Girls Weekend at the Interlaken!

Room Tip: Townhouse was spacious, quiet and had all the amenities needed
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank lemerick
Kevin B, General Manager at Interlaken Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review of our property. It was our pleasure to have all of you stay with us! It sounds like you had a great weekend enjoying our amenities and spa services. The staff and I will look forward to you taking care of you again, hopefully very soon. Thank you again for choosing Interlaken!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I'm going to start by saying that our stay at the Interlaken was EXCELLENT! My wife and I went to the Interlaken Inn for the New Year's Eve Celebration, which turned out to be much more than we expected from the food and service to the lodging. The food was excellent, service was top notch, and the lodging was exactly what we were looking for. Rooms were clean, quiet and pleasant. The food was gourmet and had a great selection. I don't want to say that we were surprised, but we are happy to say that it was a more than we expected. The only constructive recommendations that I would make are to include music across all generations to cater to a more diverse population and make sure the bar stays fully stocked all night. Neither of these take away from an awesome New Year's Eve at a great place!

Stayed: December 2013
Kevin B, General Manager at Interlaken Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

We are are so pleased you and your wife had an excellent time at our New Year's celebration. Your positive comments mean so much and I thank you for taking the time to share them on Tripadvisor. I also thank you for your suggestions for making the celebration even better for next year. I hope you both will return to the property soon to experience many of the special packages we offer. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I went with my girlfriend for new years and had a fantastic time. The party was held where they hold their weddings and despite the sub freezing temperatures it was very warm and spacious. The food for the New Years party was exceptionally good and had a nice variety and the breakfast the following morning was no exception. The staff in my experience with hotels and inns went above and beyond, in my haste to go there I forgot my dress belt for the party, the manager actually offered and provided me one of his personal belts, that says it all... The fact that we won the raffle to be upgraded to a suite with a hot tub just put the experience over the top.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you, Frank, for writing about your experience at Interlaken for New Year's. I am so glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed the festivities as well as the upgrade to the Honeymoon Suite. Thank you so much for such high praises of the property and the staff. We look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We spent New Years Eve 2013/2014 at The Interlaken and we couldn't be more satisfied.This was our first time at the Inn and we will definitely return in the near future. From the moment we stepped through the entrance, and until we left, there was not a time when we didn't feel comfortable. Our room in the main building was impeccably clean, and we were pleasantly surprised with a fresh fruit and cheese tray left for us in our room. Dinner was wonderful and the service superb. The food and beverage manager, Brandon, made every effort to make us feel right at home.The ambiance was very tasteful and elegant, and the band was so good, one had no choice but to dance the night away! Breakfast the next morning was again, so delicious and the wait staff friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make us feel at home. This was truly a wonderful stay, and might I add we do travel regularly and this is one place that earned Five Stars with us! Thank you Interlaken for helping us to ring in the new year right and with memories to last a lifetime! May you all be blessed with health and happiness and may The Interlaken Inn live on for a very long time!

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building and our room was impeccably clean, however, I am sure that in any building or room it would be the same quality. We found the noise level to be low. Before you leave be sure to check out the gift shop, so many nice things!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your Five Star review! The entire Interlaken staff is so pleased you enjoyed your New Year's celebration from start to finish. We look forward to your many future visits to our property and will love to welcome you back at any time. Thank you again for choosing Interlaken and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I recently booked the Romantic Escape package for my boyfriend and myself, to celebrate his birthday. We've stayed in B&Bs around New England before, but never in Connecticut, so I looked up getaways in CT and soon came across Interlaken. The Romantic Escape package was a great deal that included a beautiful room (we chose Woodside), a bottle of champagne on ice in the room (I don't drink, but my boyfriend enjoyed it!), free breakfast, and 25% off dinner at Morgan's. We checked in somewhat late, and I asked at the check-in desk if the restaurant was still serving. The woman there helpfully called over to the restaurant to ensure they would stay open for our dinner. The food was delicious, and the surroundings were very cozy - we got a spot right by the fireplace. We especially loved the Smores Torte with graham cracker ice cream! The room itself was spacious, clean, and inviting. The wi-fi worked great, and the bed was very comfortable. I do wish the shower had a way of being completely closed (I've been to Europe and I know that a lot of showers there are designed to be half open, but it's not my favorite). Breakfast was also very good, and the woman working there made fresh custom omelets. All in all, it was a very enjoyable stay.

1  Thank doglover116
Kevin B, General Manager at Interlaken Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing to escape to Interlaken for your boyfriend's birthday! I am so pleased to know you liked everything about your stay from your Woodside room to dinner in Morgan's to the complimentary omelets the next morning. We are very convenient to the Poughkeepsie area (less than an hour away) so keep us in mind when you need another romantic getaway to Connecticut. We'd love to welcome you back at any time!