Our "first", and certainly not "last" trip to the Interlaken Inn was a wonderful surprise. The pet friendly accomodations at the Woodside, as well as the amenities in the Pet Package, were fabulous. I am so glad that we came a day early and we were able to take advantage of the beautiful grounds and enjoy sitting by the lake as we had such gorgeous weather. The staff are all wonderful and customer oriented and Morgan's Restaurant was superb!
We loved the Inn and hope to return again. This was the first time we travelled with our 14 year old toy poodle and it is so nice to find a place that accepts dogs into rooms that are immaculate instead of dilapidated rooms that still smell of dog.
Thanks to the entire staff for making our weekend so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming country resort in the heart of New England with 78 gorgeous guestrooms on 30 manicured acres, nestled between shimmering lakes. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, DVD, phone and private bath. Complete with recreational facilities including tennis, outdoor heated swimming pool, health & fitness center, massages & spa services, gameroom, golf, canoes & kayaks, more... An abundance of cultural attractions and antiquing is nearby. Pet friendly accommodations and top-rated dining in Morgan's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Interlaken Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Interlaken Hotel Lakeville
- Interlaken Resort Lakeville