“Best Chicken PIcata”

Mizza's
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dayville, Connecticut
“Best Chicken PIcata”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a great restaurant for families, couples or groups. The food is really very very good - I always had the chicken picata, one of the best I've ever had. My husband loved the linguine with clam sauce. Pizza is excellent. Monday nights are trivia nights and there is live music (not loud) on Wednesdays. This restaurant is not fancy but the food, atmosphere & everyone who works at Mizza's are great!!

Visited May 2014

Christiansburg, Virginia
“Super little place”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved the food! This is a great place to go on the spur of the moment, after a long day, for instance. The service was good and very friendly. I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Visited May 2014
Winter Haven, Florida, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We have been patrons of this restaurant for a long time. We have always been very very satisfied with whatever meal we select. The owners and staff go well beyond making your dining experience wonderful. Anyone reading this should pay them a visit.

Cornwall, Connecticut
“One of the friendliest places in the northwest corner”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Mizza's has reliable food and we have been there many times. I love their salads and I always ask tor the feta cheese on the side. My husband always gets the hamburger deluxe and the fries are the best around. I know this because I steal his fries. We usually don't order the pizza when we go there, but I have it numerous times "delivered" and it is delicious. The staff is so friendly. Silda is our favorite waitress by far. She remembers our favorite things to eat and drink and can practically tell us our order! There are booths, tables (inside and out, weather permitting) and a very small bar in the front.

I would suggest if you desire to join a very active Trivia Night, that Monday night at Mizza's is for you! It starts at 6:00, but get there early if you want to be sure of a seat. It is crowded. If not, probably best to not go on Monday nights.

I would also like to add, but this has more to do with the kind of management Mizza's has, Eddie is always generous donating gift certificates to our school's fundraisers. He is an incredibly generous guy.

We like the food, the prices and the staff. It is a half hour drive from our house and we think it is worth it!

• Visited April 2014
Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm, Welcoming, and One of a Kind”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Currently residing in Hoboken and having access to a wide array of excellent restaurants at my disposal, I am amazed by how Mizza's consistently surpasses my expectations when it comes to quality food for a great value. Going there isn't just your typical night out at at a pizza place- it's an experience. The waitstaff, chefs in the back, and owner of Mizza's seem to go above and beyond what is typically expected. They strive to make your time there more than just about eating great food; it's also about feeling welcomed and cared for by such excellent staff who treat you like family, even if it's the very first time coming into the restaurant. The owner, Eddi, always seems to go the extra mile to make the experience a personal one and to treat you like he would his own family. Usually restaurants don't seem to have it all, but I can say this place has a great balance of everything you'd want on a night out or even just for take out. What's more is that the food is not just your typical pizza joint's menu, but rather it includes an array of italian dishes in which some of them have a hint of authentic albanian influence. I highly recommend the Albanian salad, as it's my go-to dish. Make sure to check this place out!

• Visited May 2014