TripAdvisor
Kastraki
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews beach holiday wonderful days few steps the owner property guests naxos
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had an amazing time and the hospitality was world class. Great restaurant and amenities. Location to the beach in Naxos very convenient. Highly recommended for couples and families alike!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Glyfada Naxos Apartment is EXACTLY what you want in a holiday. Relaxing atmosphere, lovely decorated room, comfortable bed, beautiful view from the room, and every detail one needs when they get to there lodging after a long day. The room is VERY clean, and I am somewhat particular about this. I appreciate the time and consideration Anthi took to help me with my every need. Sadly, I did not get thier names, but the other women that were there while my stay were happy, helpful and kind. Lastly, the breakfast brought to you every morning is a great treat. We looked forward to it every day of our stay. I would definitely recommend staying at these lovely studios.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We were guests in mid-August and found an excellent organization. The owner Marousa and her husband are very helpful and friendly. The apartments are very beautiful, clean and well furnished ... nothing is missed!
We recommend the restaurant, the food is really genuine, at very competitive prices, even though we, having small children, often have cooked in the apartment and supplied ourselves at the nearby market (700 meters). The beach is wonderful, only sin for the sometimes strong wind! Thanks a lot to Marousa and her husband for their kindness!

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We absolutely loved our stay here. The apartments are clean, bright and comfortable (they clean the apartment every day).
Equipped with everything you might need for during your stay.
The apartments are lovely and set on the beach, which was amazing to wake up every day.
We have spent ten wonderful days.
Tnx

Room tip: Higher apartments have the best view :)
Reviewed October 20, 2018

We have spent nine wonderful days at Glyfada Naxos Apartments at the end of September 2018. The house is located a few steps from nice white sandy beach and turquoise sea. There are enough parking lots for guests. The apartments are cozy and stylish equipped. The provided services are above usual standards for this type of accommodation – room cleaning was every day as well as towel changing, bedlinen was changed several times during our stay.
There is a nice tavern at disposal not only for apartment’s guests. The tavern serves delicious local homemade food. The prices are reasonable and the big portions of food are served. The tavern is cozy equipped and staff is helpful and friendly.
We can recommend this property for everybody who wants to enjoy nice beach holiday in calm and quiet place. We have decided to come back again.

Date of stay: September 2018