“Fantastic weekend getaway.”
Review of Inn at Kent Falls

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kent
Inn at Kent Falls
Ranked #2 of 7 Kent B&B and Inns
new york city
“Fantastic weekend getaway.”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Beautiful rooms, delicious breakfasts, and gracious host at the Inn at Kent Falls. Ira was terrifically helpful, recommending restaurants in the area in advance and making reservations for us once we arrived. We stayed in the Falls Suite and loved the clawfoot tub and the comfy reading area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beebo212

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
California
Reviewed July 17, 2009

My wife and I stayed here recently for a long weekend and loved the area and the Inn. The area has surprisingly good places to eat and lots of hiking and other outdoor activities. We stayed in one of the suties and found the oversized bathtub with a fireplace to be charming and romantic. The breakfasts in the morning were quite nice, save for the innkeeper who really couldn't be bothered with us - preferring instead to talk with his friend in the kitchen and being noticably upset when disturbed to ask for directions. Additionally, while the website specifically speaks to a "concierge", the Innkeeper was upset that we asked for information on outdoor adventure companies in the area - directing us to the Inn's website as a good source of information. My wife and I have traveled around the world, and this is the first place we actually left uncomfortable interacting with the Innkeeper. It ruined an otherwise romantic and chamring getaway. I reccomend to go down the road to another one of the cute Inns and leave Ira the Innkeeper to chat with his friends.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
5 Thank lovetraveln
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed March 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Inn over President's Day weekend, and it absolutely exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the Lakes Suite, which is beautifully and tastefully decorated and has THE best bathroom ever - a large clawfoot tub in front of a fireplace! Ira is the perfect host - offering sage advice on restaurants and activities, and providing incredible breakfast over a lively table. He went out of his way to accomodate my food allergies and seemed pleased to do it. Ira also arranged for us to have massage in our rooms. The whole trip was sublime and soothed away a year's worth of stress.

If you want a peaceful, elegant and romantic getaway, you couldn't do better! I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dhdruyff
New York, NY
Reviewed January 12, 2009

I just returned from spending a weekend at The Inn at Kent Falls and I just want to tell everyone what a wonderful place it is to stay. The inn itself is incredibly charming and peaceful. The suite that I stayed in was very comfortable, quite and beautifully decorated. The owner was incredibly accommodating, helpful and so friendly. It was a great get away from the city. I highly recommend staying at the inn.

• Liked — The comfort and privacy of the suite that I was in.
  • Disliked — I have nothing bad to say about it.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
fl.
Reviewed September 2, 2007

our stay at the inn at kent falls was a wonderful experience. the rooms are immaculate. great breakfast! everyone is nice, helpful & friendly. we highly recommend the inn.

lois & vince meola

Stayed July 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Homestead Inn
#1 of 1 in Cornwall
The Rocky River Inn
The Rocky River Inn
#2 of 3 in New Milford

Been to Inn at Kent Falls? Share your experiences!