“Charming B & B”
Review of Inn at Kent Falls

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kent
Inn at Kent Falls
Ranked #2 of 7 Kent B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Impecable attention to every detail with a most gracious host and superior staff. Beautiful and private setting, yet close enough to town. The food and furnishings were luxurious, however, I would not recommend this for children.

1  Thank cjc519

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed recently for a couple of days -- a return visit, since we had been so pleased the first time (and, not surprisingly, were again). I would have to make up something negative in order to write anything that didn't reflect well on the Inn and innkeeper. The entire Inn had been booked in advance for our family gathering (i.e., all of the rooms were occupied by our family), and the entire stay was enjoyed immensely by all. We really felt that we were welcomed and treated as if we were family by the innkeeper (Ira). If you are only willing to stay in an ultra-contemporary (and austere, modernist) hotel, this isn't the place for you. But if you love 100% clean and exceptionally well maintained only B&Bs with extraordinary character, don't pass up this place.

Room Tip: Hard to go wrong with a choice of room, but as with any reservations it makes sense to check the ava...
1  Thank larrybard
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed at the Inn at Kent Falls when I went to visit my grandmother for her birthday party at the end of September (2012). The rooms are absolutely stunning- clean, beautiful furniture and decorations and the beds were amazingly comfortable; I stayed in the Falls Suite. The staff is so friendly and helpful! Also, there was freshly made bread and muffins, and pancakes at breakfast, which was fabulous! There is so much that the inn has to offer, I would live there if I could! I will be going back as soon as I can get back to the east coast. Thank you Ira!

Room Tip: I have seen all of the rooms at the Inn, and truly you can't go wrong with any of them! Although...
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the inn this weekend. The inn is so beautifully decorated, with so much character and charm...a real gem! The inn is immaculate, the cleanest place we have ever stayed at. From the moment, you check in, you feel welcomed, as though you are staying with friends and that is not always the case at some places. They have common rooms that are a real bonus. You can just relax, maybe read or just enjoy the tranquility . They do have televisions and a guest computer. You can also take a dip in the pool which is also wonderful and of course super clean! They provide lounge chairs and towels. They basically thought of everything. Breakfast is so enjoyable. We had the most delicious blueberry muffins, made from scratch. They also had baked breads, cereal, yogurt, pancakes, quiche and fresh fruits. They were very accommodating with my food allergies which I really appreciated. It was nice to have breakfast and interact with so many interesting and nice people , such as other guests and staff. I can go on and on and on! Just an overall, fantastic experience! So stop reading this and make your reservation! Thanks, Ira.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Inn at Kent Falls on a Saturday night in June - a last minute idea and a last minute reservation. Boy, did we luck out! From the moment we drove onto the property we knew that we "scored". It continued to get better when we entered this pristine,
beautifully decorated Inn. Delicious smells came from the kitchen, where we were introduced to James, baking wonderful goodies for breakfast. Our room was tiny (we knew this from both the website and from talking to Ira on the phone) but it was IMMACULATE. We were happy to have gotten it. It wasn't warm enough to swim but sitting outside on the screened in porch overlooking the property was heavenly. We've stayed in B&B's all over the United States and would return to this property in a hearbeat!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I booked a stay at this inn at the last minute to visit my child at a summer program. The experience was satisfying in every regard. The inn is beautiful and comfortable, and the staff is very accommodating. I will return, and will recommend The Inn at Kent Falls to all of my friends and colleagues. Thank you Ira!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed at the inn a couple of nights last year for our "babymoon". The inn keeper Ira and a man I believe is his father were great and made us feel right at home.
We booked the Falls suite and it was lovely. The small reading area next to the bathroom is a very relaxing and beautiful spot, my favorite part of the room.
I would recommend this place to people looking to relax and spend some quite time. This room type is a bit pricey! There's not much to do in the area and restaurants close very early.

Room Tip: Lunch or dinner at West Street grill in Litchfield Lunch at Hopkins Inn and possibly wine tasting
Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HoneybeeNY
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Homestead Inn
Homestead Inn
#1 of 3 in New Milford
The Rocky River Inn
The Rocky River Inn
#2 of 3 in New Milford
Starbuck Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Inn at Kent Falls? Share your experiences!