“A WONDERFUL STAY”
Review of Inn at Kent Falls

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kent
Inn at Kent Falls
Ranked #2 of 7 Kent B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the inn this weekend. The inn is so beautifully decorated, with so much character and charm...a real gem! The inn is immaculate, the cleanest place we have ever stayed at. From the moment, you check in, you feel welcomed, as though you are staying with friends and that is not always the case at some places. They have common rooms that are a real bonus. You can just relax, maybe read or just enjoy the tranquility . They do have televisions and a guest computer. You can also take a dip in the pool which is also wonderful and of course super clean! They provide lounge chairs and towels. They basically thought of everything. Breakfast is so enjoyable. We had the most delicious blueberry muffins, made from scratch. They also had baked breads, cereal, yogurt, pancakes, quiche and fresh fruits. They were very accommodating with my food allergies which I really appreciated. It was nice to have breakfast and interact with so many interesting and nice people , such as other guests and staff. I can go on and on and on! Just an overall, fantastic experience! So stop reading this and make your reservation! Thanks, Ira.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Inn at Kent Falls

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Inn at Kent Falls on a Saturday night in June - a last minute idea and a last minute reservation. Boy, did we luck out! From the moment we drove onto the property we knew that we "scored". It continued to get better when we entered this pristine,
beautifully decorated Inn. Delicious smells came from the kitchen, where we were introduced to James, baking wonderful goodies for breakfast. Our room was tiny (we knew this from both the website and from talking to Ira on the phone) but it was IMMACULATE. We were happy to have gotten it. It wasn't warm enough to swim but sitting outside on the screened in porch overlooking the property was heavenly. We've stayed in B&B's all over the United States and would return to this property in a hearbeat!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I booked a stay at this inn at the last minute to visit my child at a summer program. The experience was satisfying in every regard. The inn is beautiful and comfortable, and the staff is very accommodating. I will return, and will recommend The Inn at Kent Falls to all of my friends and colleagues. Thank you Ira!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed at the inn a couple of nights last year for our "babymoon". The inn keeper Ira and a man I believe is his father were great and made us feel right at home.
We booked the Falls suite and it was lovely. The small reading area next to the bathroom is a very relaxing and beautiful spot, my favorite part of the room.
I would recommend this place to people looking to relax and spend some quite time. This room type is a bit pricey! There's not much to do in the area and restaurants close very early.

Room Tip: Lunch or dinner at West Street grill in Litchfield Lunch at Hopkins Inn and possibly wine tasting
Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HoneybeeNY
Reviewed July 1, 2012

the owner make's everyone felt home
room are great
food ohh heaven (only breakfast)
i hope i visit again

Room Tip: book in advance, not so mny rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aikyb
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We went to the Inn at Kent Falls for our 20th wedding anniversary. We arrived a bit early and were welcomed by Ira, the owner of the Inn, and were allowed to check in at the time. Ira introduced us to James, the Inn Keeper, who was pleasant and helpful, showing us the main floor and then to our room. We stayed in the Meadow Room and the furnishings were comfortable and immaculate. We headed out to see the falls and got stuck in a horrible downpour. Roads had closed due to downed trees and we called the Inn and spoke to James. James gave us some directions to try to get around the downed trees. We had to take the long way around and arrived back at the Inn around three hours later. Several other guests had arrived and we were able to speak with several of them prior to departing for dinner. Barbara was the keeper on duty when we arrived home and she was splendid in her explanation of the history home and its origins. Barbara's daughter works at the Inn too and we just wished we had the time to have met her too.

The morning arrived and we were served Fritata's with fresh baked bread for breakfast, with fresh strawberries and currant. Everything was delivered to us in a beautiful dining room setting. We headed out for the day to downtown Kent and arrived back at the Inn around 2:00 pm. We went for a swim in the in ground pool and I surprised my wife with a massage that Ira had arranged for in a private room. Sylvia, the massage therapist, gave my wife "The best massage ever, better than any she has ever had", and all in the comfort of the Inn.

We headed out to dinner at a restaurant Ira recommended and had the best Scandinavian food.

The second morning we were greeted by Ira with a vegetable quiche and fresh baked banana nut bread that James had made. Everyone arrived for breakfast and we exchanged conversation with all of the guests.

I have to say that I have been to a few different Inns in my life, but have never experienced such a pleasant group of people, both Inn employees and guests, and we will definitely be back to stay here in the future!

Room Tip: The Meadow Room was quiet, on the second floor, and at the end of the house. We didn't even kno...
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is only my second review ever of a property.......If you are going to be anywhere near Kent or New Milford CT, you have to stay at the Inn at Kent Falls. The owner Ira and wonderful Inn keeper Barbra make you feel like you are at your own home, they could not be more accommodating and the property itself is an absolute gem. I have not stayed at many B&Bs and usually stay at 5 star properties, so I was a little leery when my wife told me where she wanted to stay....but I was thoroughly impressed with my experience at the Inn. This is a spectacular place, that you have to experience. I cannot say enough good things about our weekend at the Inn.

Room Tip: Make sure you look on the website and call for the best available room...the one room on the first f...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Homestead Inn
#2 of 3 in New Milford
Club Getaway
Club Getaway
#1 of 1 in Kent

Been to Inn at Kent Falls? Share your experiences!