“Dependable - no complaints”
Review of Bulls Bridge Inn

Bulls Bridge Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This was my third time visiting this restaurant and it has become a nice stopping point on the way to the Berkshires. The atmosphere is charming and cozy, and each time that I’ve dined there the food has been good. I ordered the steak au poivre the last time and it was very satisfying. The onion soup was good too. Had the meatloaf during a previous visit and that was excellent. I haven’t seen a restaurant with a salad bar in years, although it’s not a draw for me it at least reminds me of dining out with my parents as a child. Prices are reasonable and service has been very good each visit. All-in-all, I think this restaurant is fine – no complaints.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was not my first time at Bulls Bridge; however I was hoping it had improved as eateries in Kent are limited. The majority of my family group were very disappointed. The meats were overcooked, the service poor and the salad bar was pretty unappetizing as well. If there are other choices, I wouldn't go here.

1  Thank cjc519
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food is excellent. The service is excellent. All you can eat salad bar with choice of warm breads comes with dinner. This restaurant is reasonably priced and has a relaxing atmosphere. Be sure stop by Bulls Bridge during the day and take a walk and enjoy the river.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I can't see any reason to ever return. We went there with a about a dozen family members and most of the food was mediocre. (Some liked the duck.) I had pork chop, which was pretty tasteless. The "salad bar" is nothing to write home about.

1  Thank larrybard
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We thought from the reviews that this would be a great late lunch place for our getaway weekend. It was a big disappointment. It is definitely a burger place; unfortunately, we ordered other items. Keep driving and have a really elegant location and excellent food at the Mayflower or West Street Grill in Litchfield.

Been to Bulls Bridge Inn? Share your experiences!