“Awful”

Kent Coffee & Chocolate Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kent
Cuisines: American
Description: Oh my word. I happened to stumble across this place last weekend on a day trip and tipped in for a takeaway cup of tea. I am so glad I did because the range of chocolates are to die for and days later I am still salivating everytime I think of their chocolate salty caramels. Unbelievably delicious. The two girls working behind the counter were super friendly and helpful. Such a nice experience for this tourist from Ireland!
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is terrible, you're better off with gas station coffee and a Hershey bar. The employees are friendly but the manager, Sharon, is not. I watched her "discipline" her employees in front of the customers, very loudly, for no apparent reason. She also has them try to sell you extra stuff, as if you are shopping at Best Buy or something. Do yourself a favor and avoid this overpriced crap

3  Thank DanGunn
There are newer reviews for Kent Coffee & Chocolate Company

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had sugar free peanut butter cups, delicious! We were surprised at how good they were. Then with sugar- the chocolate covered caramel. So good, chewy, tasty and not too sweet. The lattes were very good also.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

It was a beautiful October day and the town was a buzz w/tourists. There was a long line winding its way down the front of the building when I arrived. We had about a twenty minute wait. But the specialty brews (I opted for a spiced apple cider) and the handmade chocolates were worth the wait! Very happy and pleasant staff - cheerful and busy business

Reviewed September 30, 2013

we made just a short stop in kent to our way to nyc. we had a cappuccino topped with cinnamon and cacao. the chocolate offer is great so we decided to try one. a guest recommended the peanut butter cup - one with dark chocolate and one with milk chocolate so we tried it and loved it!! the staff was very friendly too. if you are in kent, don't miss this place!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice spread, but I've been there twice now, once last summer and once this summer, and both times it was too sweet. I forget what I had last summer but this summer I had almond bark - very thin, and a bit pricey, and so sweet I didn't finish mine, and my teen-with-sweet-tooth actually didn't want the rest.

1  Thank poodledoop