“Strictly stress free!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Large Lawn
Sauna
Kitchen
One of two bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nino7996
New York City, New York
“Strictly stress free!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a wonderful stress free time. I vacation several times a year and often feel as if I need a vacation after my vacation. I left this vacation feeling rested and super happy, we fished, swam in the lake, used the Sauna, and canoed all over the lake. It was wonderful...we had our cabin, all the privacy one needs...I would recommend that all vacationers should bring their bedding, food, towels, toiletries, laptops with wifi...the cabin has electricity, a fridge, stove, coffee pot and a toaster. It also has pots, plates, cups and glasses...I brought alot of my own stuff because I'm a little picky...I had a wonderful time, the only thing I did not like was not having a shower in the cabin...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lake was amazing.
Liked least: Having to shower in another place than my cabin.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$100
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing