“Not bad!”

Add it.
Koji
Ranked #211 of 444 Restaurants in Hartford
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Not a bad meal for the price. Service by Laura was nice.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Had the best time there last night! My friends and I will DEFINITELY be back. The food was great, the drinks were perfect, especially the scorpion bowls! One of the best places in Hartford!

1  Thank superflyhartford11
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Kijo's is a fun place, bartenders are friendly and the drinks are good. The menu has plenty of choices to choose from and is a very fun Happy Hour location. After dark the restaurant turns into a dance club, complete with various D.J.'s and all the beautiful people of Hartford. If you are looking for good, fresh sushi, then this is the place.

Reviewed February 8, 2010

Just to note, this is a Sake Bar, so expect a bar-like atmosphere with an Asian twist; NOT a quiet spot for sushi. That being said, I very much so enjoy this bar. I’ve gone with my girlfriends several times and the red bull scorpion bowls, although pricey, are memorable and fun. They come to you in a giant margarita glass filled with fruit, ice, straws, and alcohol, and are on fire. Bring a camera if you go. Their mixed drinks are good as well. I recommend the margarita but towards the end of the night we just asked the bartenders to make us whatever they felt like (service was wonderful) and were rewarded with fantastic drinks. Getting a bunch of appetizers if the best way to try a lot of the food without getting stuck with a huge bill. Their Mussels Delight and Duck Strawberry salad were wonderful!

Reviewed August 30, 2008

drinks were awful - we even sent back the scorpion bowl (tasted like cough syrup) and couldn't even finish the replacement. Though the appetizers we ordered were pretty good (not great), the rice was horribly salty, at least the portion I had. I'm not hard to please but was not impressed at all. The only way I would go back is if someone begged and offered to pay!

1  Thank carynmarie